All Assassin's Creed games

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

All Assassin's Creed games

Post by yetie »

I have been playing the Assassin's Creed serie games 1 after a other when i got almost all of them on steam.
And then i notice treatments that i wanted the post but forgot after a while so now i created this post.
I put it in the alerts section because i dont got any picks or clips of it,
It wil also be a collection from i have played, seen as walktrough or as prevous posts.
The games that i know nothing of are: Rogue, unity, syndicate, origin, Valhalla and the chronicles.
While Liberation and odyssey i know of some treatments so there might be more in these games.
Let start

when the main chackter goes to kill a guy he finds 4 people tied to pool who are about to get killed, only 1 of them was a woman.

when Ezio has visitid every map 1 of his allies, a woman come to him for help, they have attackt her home and when helped she says 2 of her kids got kidnapped, 1 of with is a girl who is shown with her hands tied behind her back, this happans while playing so if you do nothing she stays tied.

Brotherhood
2 treatments in it, first the woman from 2 get at the start of the game captured and is show with her hands tied behind her back, this happans in a cutscreen.
The second one is in the dlc leonardo da vinci, also a cutscreen, the woman who has captured the previus mentiont woman is a woman to and in the dlc Ezio sedurs her in the firs(or second mission) of the dlc
When Ezio leaves her hands were tied behind her back.

Revelations
At the end of the game Ezio love has been kidnapped and is hold a top of a high tower with a bag over her head(cutscreen for fully view), when there she turns out not the love who is on the ground, hands tied behind and hanging with a rope around her neck under a tree(she does not die and also cutscreen for fully view)

When playing the father you travel on a car with a native american woman next to his with her hands tied in front of her(cutscreen untied while driving the car is the missions)

Liberation
One of the fist missions is to save a slave, she is shown with her hands tied in front of her during a cutscreen.
The second is that the main girl got 3 side missions: as assasin, as slave and as lady.
During the lady quest line she get in a trap, when the screen shows her she is sitting on the ground with her hands tied in front of her(by pressing a button see can free herself)

4 black flag
When most of his friends are dead he finds the only 2 female pirates hands behind their back during a cutscreen of there trial(1 dies when freed)

Odyssey
1 got already posted the second one not.
First the young girl who is a friend of the main chackter got captured and is shown with her hands tied behind her back( there is also talk that the previous time she got captured she was gagged)
Now the second that was not posted,
Later on you find a family(father,mother,son and daughter) captured and all of there hands are tied in front of them, you get a choise, walk away the die, save them and they die alound with half a city.