Hamster and Gretel

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

bondageboy87

Hamster and Gretel

Post by bondageboy87 »

A bunch of new episodes of Dan Povenmire's(Phineas and Ferb and Milo Murphy's Law creator) new show, Hamster and Gretel, were put on Disney+. And three of those episodes featured bondage scenes.

Episode 3A - Superhero Sibling Rivalry: A female villainess called The Destructress is tied up with big metal pipes. Happens 10:28 into the episode.

Episode 4B - La Ballad of La Cebolla: Gretel is first tied up by an onion themed villainess and then tied down to a table by the same villainess. First scene happens 17:02. Second scene happens at 17:54. And for handcuff fans, the villain of the week, La Cebolla, has her hands cuffed in front at 21:15

Episode 5A - Comic Shop CopyCat: A cat themed villain named CopyCat straps Gretel to the ground with really strong hairballs. Scene happens at 9:16.

I'm sure there are more to come. I mean, hopefully there are!
SeanRulez54

Re: Hamster and Gretel

Post by SeanRulez54 »

It’ll take time for me to truly appreciate this show. It’s not as good as Milo Murphy’s Law.
bondageboy87

Post by bondageboy87 »

SeanRulez54 wrote: August 17th, 2022, 6:10 pm It’ll take time for me to truly appreciate this show. It’s not as good as Milo Murphy’s Law.
If you were the ask me, episode 1 is not indicative of the quality of the series as a whole. I think episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5 are all leagues better than episode 1. They're much more focused than episode 1 was. Of course, this is my opinion and I have no way of knowing if you have actually seen these episodes before forming your opinion. But to each their own.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Is Dan Povenmire still going? I haven't seen a show of his in years. In fact, I have almost completedy shifted away from Western animation to retro 80s/90s Japanese anime in the last two years.
bondageboy87

Post by bondageboy87 »

DrProton wrote: August 17th, 2022, 10:34 pm Is Dan Povenmire still going? I haven't seen a show of his in years. In fact, I have almost completedy shifted away from Western animation to retro 80s/90s Japanese anime in the last two years.
Yeah. He's still going. He and Swampy. After Phineas and Ferb, they made a show called "Milo Murphy's Law" that hasn't been cancelled, per say, but also hasn't really been renewed for a third season. Weird Al Yankovic starred as the main character. After that, the two went their separate ways since Swampy had his own show he wanted to pitch and Dan had his own show to work on, Hamster and Gretel. They're still really close friends and Dan has said he misses working with Swampy.
yetie

Post by yetie »

Ep 6A, 2 villans from a previous episode escape and get recaptured
yetie

Post by yetie »

Newest episode of the serie
Ep 21 mother and father get blindfolded

Ep 22 Gretel get tied up metal doc ock arms