Galaxy Cyclone Braiger

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

DrProton

Galaxy Cyclone Braiger

Post by DrProton »

Maybe it's pointless to ask because it would have already come out a long time ago, but does anyone know if Angel Omachi or any other female, remotely humanoid or human-looking character has had any DiDs, even a simple hand-tie?
Suicide

Re: Galaxy Cyclone Braiger

Post by Suicide »

Might be worth checking out. Sometimes basic DiD or non-gag scenes get ignored in this community. I'll give it a search unless someone already has and can give info.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Suicide wrote: September 4th, 2022, 3:05 pm Might be worth checking out. Sometimes basic DiD or non-gag scenes get ignored in this community. I'll give it a search unless someone already has and can give info.
IMHO mecha anime tends to be very hit and miss when it comes to DiD. I'll give it a rapid check, the whole series was dubbed in Italian nearly 40 years ago so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

EDIT: The whole series is on YouTube.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

So, I did a quick check and there are a few scenes, and (thank Christ) one of them involves our spicy female fighter Machinko Valencia/Angel Omachi.

Episode 11 - a spy gets her hands tied by a lasso thrown by Isaac, lasts a few seconds

Episode 16 - When I was finally losing hope after episodes of nothingness, the gods of DiD finally heard our prayers and Angel Omachi is captured by the villain du jour and chained with her hands stretched out to a strange contraption. The villain also has some fun playing with the contraption and forcing our sexy heroine in embarassing positions :D

Also, I don't know why but in this scene for a few seconds Angel has bigger breasts than usual and her shirt is more open at the front. Some storyboarders definitely had a bit too much fun... but still, I fully approve! >:D

Episode 21 - a girl gets trapped in a glass case and she also has her arms chained on and off intermittently, but sadly there are few shots and they aren't very good.

Episode 31 - The young girl May (yay!) and her little brother Sil (nay!) are captured by a villain and tied up

Honestly, given the often disappointing standards of mecha anime with regard to DiD/GiD scenes, I'd say we had some luck this time and it's still better than episode 17 of Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn which had a cute girl like Micott captured with her hands behind her back without showing even a measly shot of her bound/handcuffed hands, having her caught together with some rather ugly guys and only showing us group shots that don't even total 10 seconds in length. And in those group shots, Micott barely is on the focus. Compared to that, Bryger's worst scene is a 5-star DiD :S
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

>Gundam Unicorn having more than seven episodes

WHAT!? And holy sit how did I miss this topic? Braiger kicks ass! I am still frustrated Discotek failed to mention how fast the J9 trilogy went out of stock (Sasuraiger was on sale for ONE DAMN MONTH for fuck sake!).

https://9anime.id/watch/galaxy-cyclone-braiger.2w4l
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Aquarionoid wrote: September 6th, 2022, 4:05 pm >Gundam Unicorn having more than seven episodes
Fuck, I messed up. It was Gundam Unicorn RE 0096, the television series.