Dutch comics

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Dutch comics

Post by yetie »

Some time ago i got my hands on some Dutch Disney comics.
It was not just Disney comics that i got, i also got my hands on some other Dutch comics.
Because i am lazy i decided to just post them all in 1 post.
Only the once that i checkt entirly so there wil be some more coming after some time(there are togetter more than a thousand so that may take a while)
Some of these comics are pretty old so there are certain elements in it like nuderty and others things.
I know that some may be posted before.
Here is the first bach(comic issues are in the name)

De 4 helden, comic about 4 kids on adventures.
Isabel, a young girl who get adventures with demons and witches and other unnatrueal creatures.
Melisande, a comic about a young witch trying to learn how to be a witch.
Natasja, comic about a female flight attandent that some times in trouble.
Rubine, a female cop that solves murderers most of the time.
Sam, a girl that daydream a little to much.
Sarah Spits, a woman that travels while working as a freelancer taking photos.

De 4 helden
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Isabel
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Melisande
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Natasja
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rubine
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Sam
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Sarah Spits
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
scarface

Re: Dutch comics

Post by scarface »

Amazing collection. Many classic scenes. Thanks a lot.
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

Do you know the issue # and context of this one? Is the flight attendant being replaced by an impostor?

yetie

Post by yetie »

disguiseartist1 wrote: September 18th, 2022, 2:36 pm Do you know the issue # and context of this one? Is the flight attendant being replaced by an impostor?

Issue 5, the main girl get tied and gagged so that a other woman disguise as her replace her as a flight attendant
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

Thanks.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

The English release of Melisande is called Mélusine.
uhu

Post by uhu »

yetie wrote: September 18th, 2022, 2:57 pm Issue 5, the main girl get tied and gagged so that a other woman disguise as her replace her as a flight attendant
They intended to use her outfit to hide a diamond (in the high heel).
uhu

Post by uhu »

Daikinbakuju wrote: September 19th, 2022, 7:51 pm The English release of Melisande is called Mélusine.
Mélusine is actually the original name. ;)
None of those comics are Dutch, most of them are actually French :D
De 4 Helden is called les 4 as.
Melisande is Mélusine.
Sarah Spit is called Jeanette Pointu (this one is not "really" French, but French/Belgian).
The others kept their original names.
yetie

Post by yetie »

When i was checking the "dutch comic" i knew that some of them are probably original not dutch but trutfully i dont care.
If i find a comic or cartoon or movie with a certain language i assume that the comic is from that country.
I dont back ground check every thing i find, that only slows me down and trutfully who cares.
Whats important is the DID and not if the country of origin if put down right?

Next is why it has been some time until i posted on this post, trutfully i got more than 5000 dutch issue of various comics(most of them are Disney) and i check not for checking for DID but more like reading because it is a hobby of mine(is also the reason i find so many DID).
So some times i pauze reading in favor of netflix or gaming.

Now for the comics that i have checkted.

Clifton
A comic about a agent of Britany.

Celestine en de Paarden
The daily life of a girl with her horse(there is also a mask scene that looks like a gag)

Franka
I belive some of this was posted before but i could not find any, so by doubt post.
Its about a girl who is a detective.

Julie, Klaartje, Cecile
Daily life of 3 girls

Jimmy van Doren
A story about the life of a young boy who lives in Africa.
He got 3 love intrest and all of them get a treatments at some point

K3
3 girls who are in a band.

M-kids
A rip of of K3, so its also about 3 girls in a band.

Mega Mindy
A woman who is both a cop and a superhero.

Nieuwe Avonturen K3
The continues comic serie of K3

Oki
A asian girl who goes to French and get involved in a murder case 1 after another.

Orphanimo
A group of orphans who tries to defend there house from a rich guy who wants to destroy it.

Pats
A brother and sister duo that get on adventrues with a alien.
When i first read this i orinaly didn't want to post some of them because the girl was to young to be considerd a damsel, but after some thoughts i decided to post them so be warned i you dont like young age damsels skip this serie.

Sport Billy
A boy and girl who do sports and try to prevent a alien from screwing up those sports.

Tits
Spin off serie of the comic "Pats"

Tom Tempo
A boy that get involved with a profesor and get into 1 adventure 1 after another.

Wolf
A young boy raised as a wolf living in a norse village and get involved with norse gods.

W817
The daily life of a group of students living together.

Now here are the picks of the comics.
If somebody want to check with issue it is click on the pick and the name first the issue nummer and then the DID in the comic

Clifton
ImageImageImageImage

Celestine en de Paarden
ImageImageImage

Franka
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Julie, Klaartje, Cecile

Jimmy van Doren

K3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

M-kids

Mega Mindy
ImageImageImageImage

Nieuwe Avonturen K3
ImageImageImage

Oki
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Orphanimo
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Pats
ImageImageImageImage

Sport Billy
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tits
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tom Tempo
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wolf
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

W817
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Yetie, I hoped you noticed the post I did a few months ago, as I do have some Dutch comics stored up.

viewtopic.php?t=10250

I know this series has a few more DiD and CiD scenes, than the bigger one I posted before and you can use my pics if you want for this thread.
yetie

Post by yetie »

patrickxtrem wrote: June 26th, 2023, 5:51 pm Yetie, I hoped you noticed the post I did a few months ago, as I do have some Dutch comics stored up.

viewtopic.php?t=10250

I know this series has a few more DiD and CiD scenes, than the bigger one I posted before and you can use my pics if you want for this thread.
I saw it, and trutfully when i first saw this serie i trough that this would be DID less because comics about sport often are DID less.
But the spinoff i did check and found treatments, and because of your post i have added it to my collection of ''Dutch Comic I will Check''.
As for using your picks, i dont do that, you created them for your post and taking them is stealing(this is what i personal feel)
By the next batch it will probily be checkted aloung with the rest of the dutch comics i got.
yetie

Post by yetie »

I was hoping to post the last batch all at once but there were to many.
The comics this time are:
Aria, a woman worrior traveling trough the land looking for adventure.
Aafje Anders, a young woman living with her grandpa.
Charly, a young boy who can see the death of the future and past.
De Katamarom, a boy traveling with aliens.
En Daarmee Basta, a comic spin-off of a serie.
FC De Kampioenen, 1 was already posted, but now all of them got posted.
Jommeke, a comic about a young boy getting all kind of adventures.
January Jones, a american pilot traveling the world to stop the nazies and there alies.
Karaat, a woman takes her twin sister place as a special agent.
Kari Lente, a woman who gets in al kind of adventures.
Largo Winch, pretty sure a american comic buts its about a special agent
Mariska, a dutch girls comic
Nahomi, a short comic about a young asian princess

Aria
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Aafje Anders
ImageImageImageImageImage

Charly
ImageImageImage

De Katamarom
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

En Daarmee Basta
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

FC De Kampioenen
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jommeke
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

January Jones
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Karaat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kari Lente
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Largo Winch
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mariska
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nahomi
uhu

Post by uhu »

If I might bring some precisions : most of the comics you are posting are not dutch, but belgian. :D
In fact 99% of the European comics are from Belgium or France. :) I think only kari lente from your last upload is dutch.
As for Largo Winch, it is a Belgian comic (Charly, karaat are French)
Just saying because I am French ^^
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Still looking for the 1996 Kari Lente which has her bound and otm gagged on the cover. It's a gas peril explosion scene of her.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Thanks for looking, yetie. By the way, do you know any place to find Wolf online? Also, I'll tell you there's a really good full treatment scene in the Dutch comic Roze Bottel if you can find it.