Conan the Adventurer

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Doofalicious

Conan the Adventurer

Post by Doofalicious »

This was an old 90's cartoon featuring a, let's say, very sanitized version of Robert E. Howard's famous barbarian hero. The whole series is on Tubi, so I went through it (by which I mean I pulled the cursor across the bar and looked at footage in the pop-up box) so this is likely not complete.

Episode 3- Jezmine, the main female character, has her limbs suspended by spider silk.
Episode 4- Jezmine is grabbed by her legs by plant vines, and later seen briefly wrapped (arms around) in them.
Episode 6- Jezmine is locked in a cell, with chains on her ankles.
Episode 18- Jezmine is leashed by an evil sorcerer, then the leash is used to bind her hands in front of her.
Episode 31- A princess is chained by her arms for part of the episode.
Episode 32- Jezmine is locked in a cell with Conan.
Episode 33- Jezmine and another female (as well as the other heroes) have their hands chained above them to a wall for the early part of the episode.
Episode 37- Jezmine is locked in a cell with Conan again.
Episode 46- Jezmine, Conan & Snag are tied up (rope wrapped around torso) by pirates.
Episode 58- Jezmine is trapped in a net on a ship by Mesmira (a recurring female villain) and threatened to be dropped into the water.
Episode 60- A young magical blonde girl has her hands chained to a wall.
Episode 65- Jezmine and all the other heroes (save Conan) are suspended with hands tied above them.

Again, if anyone wants to add anything and isn't as lazy as I am, please feel free. Also, the episode numbers are based on the series as a whole, but Tubi divides it into 2 seasons, with the 1st being 13 episodes and the 2nd being 52, so their numbering will be different.
"Never stop believing, or something."