Pokemon Horizons: The Series Episode 4

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Pokemon Horizons: The Series Episode 4

Post by yetie »

SeanRulez54

Re: Pokemon Horizons: The Series Episode 4

Post by SeanRulez54 »

Nothing like a good old fashioned cocooning.
RySenkari

Post by RySenkari »

Fuecoco has me in stitches.
alternateaccount107

Post by alternateaccount107 »

Has there been anything since then?
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

alternateaccount107 wrote: October 14th, 2023, 6:49 pm Has there been anything since then?
Sadly not.
alternateaccount107

Inigo wrote: October 14th, 2023, 8:48 pm
alternateaccount107 wrote: October 14th, 2023, 6:49 pm Has there been anything since then?
Sadly not.
That's disappointing. I'm still optimistic there's more though. If I'm not mistaken the whole premise is that she's a kidnapping target and her being a main protag should mean she's on a higher priority as well. Literally every season before this (except gen 7 I think?) has had at least one DiD scene for the main Pokegirls even when they were just sidekicks.
Being a main protag could mean escape scenes too, which is something I really like.
GothicSimmer

Post by GothicSimmer »

alternateaccount107 wrote: October 16th, 2023, 1:25 am
Sadly not.
That's disappointing. I'm still optimistic there's more though. If I'm not mistaken the whole premise is that she's a kidnapping target and her being a main protag should mean she's on a higher priority as well. Literally every season before this (except gen 7 I think?) has had at least one DiD scene for the main Pokegirls even when they were just sidekicks.
Being a main protag could mean escape scenes too, which is something I really like.
I don't know about the DiD or GiD scenes since I haven't watched the Pokémon series since Diamond and Pearl although I know the Advanced series (Ruby and Sapphire) had May get tied up (I believe it was Mirage Island) and I know Chronicles had Marina tied up.
alternateaccount107

GothicSimmer wrote: October 16th, 2023, 5:02 pm

Sadly not.
I don't know about the DiD or GiD scenes since I haven't watched the Pokémon series since Diamond and Pearl although I know the Advanced series (Ruby and Sapphire) had May get tied up (I believe it was Mirage Island) and I know Chronicles had Marina tied up.
DP had Dawn get the treatment 3 times! Maybe even 4? Two or three times by Team Galactic who were actually a threat unlike goofy Team Rocket, and they used both ropes and even handcuffs on her. In one of the extra episodes after Ash leaves she gets string shotted by a bug Pokemon too. It's even the episode picture on Bulbapedia.

Iris from Gen 5 gets mummified once and then held by metal hoops but I barely count those. At least the mummified one gets a gag. A random one off spy character actually gets captured and gets a traditional treatment (without gag). There's also one where they're recording a pirate movie with a princess hostage tied up and gagged but the entire princess including the ropes and gag were an illusion by Zorua.

Gen 6 has Serena and Bonnie get their tied hands behind their back, their torsos bound, and their feet tied with tape in one of the earlier episodes by Team Rocket. Of note is that the male professor is also captured here but he's inside a weird net trap where can he can still move his arms so the two young girls are the ones that are properly restrained.

I don't know of any in Gen 7. Seems to be the one gen lacking any moments. Maybe there are some tentacle moments or something but I don't really count those.

Gen 8 has Chloe get string shotted as a hostage due to a miscommunication.

Also Gen 1 and 2 has Misty get tied up a few times, even gagged once in season 2.

Misty in particular gets one in that Fashion Flash episode that's rarely documented where she's tied to a chair and is unable to flee from a Fire Spin aimed at Team Rocket but continues towards her chair. Her entire body is cartoonishly sooted from it but she's uninjured otherwise. I wish there were more instances like this where something like a bomb or fire goes off on a tied up cartoon damsel but they're still fine because it's just a cartoon.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

alternateaccount107 wrote: October 16th, 2023, 11:29 pm

DP had Dawn get the treatment 3 times! Maybe even 4? Two or three times by Team Galactic who were actually a threat unlike goofy Team Rocket, and they used both ropes and even handcuffs on her. In one of the extra episodes after Ash leaves she gets string shotted by a bug Pokemon too. It's even the episode picture on Bulbapedia.

Iris from Gen 5 gets mummified once and then held by metal hoops but I barely count those. At least the mummified one gets a gag. A random one off spy character actually gets captured and gets a traditional treatment (without gag). There's also one where they're recording a pirate movie with a princess hostage tied up and gagged but the entire princess including the ropes and gag were an illusion by Zorua.

Gen 6 has Serena and Bonnie get their tied hands behind their back, their torsos bound, and their feet tied with tape in one of the earlier episodes by Team Rocket. Of note is that the male professor is also captured here but he's inside a weird net trap where can he can still move his arms so the two young girls are the ones that are properly restrained.

I don't know of any in Gen 7. Seems to be the one gen lacking any moments. Maybe there are some tentacle moments or something but I don't really count those.

Also Gen 1 and 2 has Misty get tied up a few times, even gagged once in season 2.

Misty in particular gets one in that Fashion Flash episode that's rarely documented where she's tied to a chair and is unable to flee from a Fire Spin aimed at Team Rocket but continues towards her chair. Her entire body is cartoonishly sooted from it but she's uninjured otherwise. I wish there were more instances like this where something like a bomb or fire goes off on a tied up cartoon damsel but they're still fine because it's just a cartoon.
There was actually another time Misty was gagged. In Ariados amigos, she had her head cocooned and gave out a mumble or two. She also got handgagged plenty of times, but I don’t count those.

I know there’s a plethora of characters of the week so it would be a pain to go over them all. But it saddens me when people completely ignore Jessie. She is one of the hottest (if not the hottest) females in all of Pokémon, one of the characters that paved the way for my redhead fetish, and appears in more episodes than any other female in the pokemon anime. But it’s always May this and Dawn that. And I feel that even Thatcher gets more love than Jessie in the bound and gagged fetish community. The closest Jessie ever got to a full treatment that I recall was briefly being fully cocooned in getting the bugs out and I wonder if either Jessie never got another gag scene other than handbags or if the bound and gagged fetish community is holding out on purpose because they think lipstick wearing females (especially redheaded ones) are icky.
alternateaccount107

MakeupAndTieup wrote: October 17th, 2023, 9:40 am
alternateaccount107 wrote: October 16th, 2023, 11:29 pm

There was actually another time Misty was gagged. In Ariados amigos, she had her head cocooned and gave out a mumble or two. She also got handgagged plenty of times, but I don’t count those.

I know there’s a plethora of characters of the week so it would be a pain to go over them all. But it saddens me when people completely ignore Jessie. She is one of the hottest (if not the hottest) females in all of Pokémon, one of the characters that paved the way for my redhead fetish, and appears in more episodes than any other female in the pokemon anime. But it’s always May this and Dawn that. And I feel that even Thatcher gets more love than Jessie in the bound and gagged fetish community. The closest Jessie ever got to a full treatment that I recall was briefly being fully cocooned in getting the bugs out and I wonder if either Jessie never got another gag scene other than handbags or if the bound and gagged fetish community is holding out on purpose because they think lipstick wearing females (especially redheaded ones) are icky.

I will say personally for me Jessie was just way older than me when I first watched it and she reminded me of an aunt so I just associated her with that even as I became older myself. I do know Jessie had some moments of being captured and bound in the first few seasons (usually out of comedic moments by other villains). I don't think she's ever been gagged though.
Most of the Pokemon scenes I mentioned above don't have gags. I think only Misty and Marina that were prominent characters were gagged. And maybe Ash, but I'm not into him lol.
Ah wait, Misty's sisters were gagged in that one episode where they needed to be kept out of the way by Team Rocket.
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

Sadly Ashe wasn't given the full treatment either.

May and Dawn tend to get restrained in some form from time to time, but I think Misty is the only main girl who ever got the full treatment. I think her sister's and that blue haired girl from a special being the only minor female characters who got the full treatment.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Inigo wrote: October 18th, 2023, 12:27 pm Sadly Ashe wasn't given the full treatment either.

May and Dawn tend to get restrained in some form from time to time, but I think Misty is the only main girl who ever got the full treatment. I think her sister's and that blue haired girl from a special being the only minor female characters who got the full treatment.
Who's Ashe? I checked Bulbapedia and couldn't find find a character with that name. Surely you don't mean Ash since he's a guy and I'm pretty sure he at least got a full treatment while in a Mr. Mime costume anyway.

And what do you mean Misty is the only main girl who ever got the full treatment? Did Explorers of the heroes ruins never happen? Did I stumble into an alternate timeline?
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

MakeupAndTieup wrote: October 18th, 2023, 4:13 pm
Inigo wrote: October 18th, 2023, 12:27 pm Sadly Ashe wasn't given the full treatment either.

Who's Ashe? I checked Bulbapedia and couldn't find find a character with that name. Surely you don't mean Ash since he's a guy and I'm pretty sure he at least got a full treatment while in a Mr. Mime costume anyway.

And what do you mean Misty is the only main girl who ever got the full treatment? Did Explorers of the heroes ruins never happen? Did I stumble into an alternate timeline?
Correct. You have stumbled into an alternative timeline.
alternateaccount107

MakeupAndTieup wrote: October 18th, 2023, 4:13 pm

That's the one with Iris getting mummified right? tbh, these goofy unrealistic type of bindings don't really do it for me but they are still better than nothing.