DC Mysteries: Batgirl

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

laura silverman

DC Mysteries: Batgirl

Post by laura silverman »

Hey! I'm still alive, sorry for disappearing on everyone. So...there's this guy on youtube making this fan series called DC Mysteries: Batgirl. And it is surprisingly good. It's no-budget but you can tell that it's made by professionals that take this stuff seriously. This isn't a joke to them. And it's got a lot of stuff that might be of interest to us. ;) I don't think they want to admit it but I think the people behind this are part of "our crowd".

Anyhoo, they're really pushing for 1000 subscribers on their youtube channel before they come out with another Batgirl episode. They're at 900 right now so they just need 100 more. I'd like to get this train rolling because they left it on a real cliffhanger and I'd like to see what happens! So, pleasepleaseplease, check out the channel and if you like it, subscribe (it's free, doesn't cost a thing.)

Here's a link to the last episode so you can see what I'm talking about-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC1rxximQQI&t=130s
Zorro

Re: DC Mysteries: Batgirl

Post by Zorro »

Welcome back! Thanks for sharing the link. I agree that it looks pretty cool, budget or not. Usually when fan works lack in SFX they make up for in passion.

As for whether or not the makers are "one of us," that can be tough to tell, but since certain "scenes" are part and parcel of the genre, they can come up regardless!
laura silverman

Thanks Zorro!
Zorro

Post by Zorro »

laura silverman wrote: June 13th, 2023, 8:00 pm Thanks Zorro!
You're welcome. Thanks for the tip.
laura silverman

I'm bumping this thread because they just need EIGHT more people to subscribe to get 1000 and hopefully start making Batgirl videos again! Link in the first post. Thanks!