Harley Quinn Season 4

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Harley Quinn Season 4

Post by yetie »

Trailer of season 4 has been posted online and it looks like there is already a full treatment.
SeanRulez54

Re: Harley Quinn Season 4

Post by SeanRulez54 »

This is gonna be a fun season. And it should be since it shows Harley flashing her chest.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

SeanRulez54 wrote: July 21st, 2023, 10:21 am This is gonna be a fun season. And it should be since it shows Harley flashing her chest.
The trailer on YouTube had a censor bar, wonder if the show on HBO Max will show the full thing or will keep the censor bar.
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

First four eps are out now in case anyone wants to check.
yetie

Post by yetie »

Ep 1 first pick posted from trailer and then this

Ep 2

Ep 3

Did not check ep 4 yet
yetie

Post by yetie »

Ep 4, Batgirl aloung with robin and nightwing, all in cival clothes get tied up and gagged
DrProton wrote: July 22nd, 2023, 9:17 am
SeanRulez54 wrote: July 21st, 2023, 10:21 am This is gonna be a fun season. And it should be since it shows Harley flashing her chest.
The trailer on YouTube had a censor bar, wonder if the show on HBO Max will show the full thing or will keep the censor bar.
They kept it
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

yetie wrote: August 3rd, 2023, 8:16 am Ep 4, Batgirl aloung with robin and nightwing, all in cival clothes get tied up and gagged
They kept it
Dang it. When it comes to cartoon nudity, HBO is really chicken on showing it.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

SeanRulez54 wrote: August 3rd, 2023, 10:20 am
yetie wrote: August 3rd, 2023, 8:16 am Ep 4, Batgirl aloung with robin and nightwing, all in cival clothes get tied up and gagged

They kept it
Honestly as an European I don't get it either. Americans are okay with violence and very sexually explicit dialogue, but a nipple apparently crosses the line. I understand not wanting to show certain things to younger children, but this is an adult show, put on streaming services (thus not bound by television restrictions) and HBO sure had no problems showing bare tits and asses in live-action shows before. Maybe they kept the censor bar for comedic effect, I dunno.

Anyway, the season starts off very nicely DiD-wise.
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

Cool that Damian gets gagged too. Can we watch the episode anywhere?
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

Somewhat disappointing since none of the captives do any muffling.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Nice! Good to see this version of Babs get a full treatment!
Spydarefox

Post by Spydarefox »

DrProton wrote: August 3rd, 2023, 12:08 pm
SeanRulez54 wrote: August 3rd, 2023, 10:20 am

They kept it
Honestly as an European I don't get it either. Americans are okay with violence and very sexually explicit dialogue, but a nipple apparently crosses the line. I understand not wanting to show certain things to younger children, but this is an adult show, put on streaming services (thus not bound by television restrictions) and HBO sure had no problems showing bare tits and asses in live-action shows before. Maybe they kept the censor bar for comedic effect, I dunno.

Anyway, the season starts off very nicely DiD-wise.
I'm thinking the same thing: It's part of the joke. She was a part of the clown after all.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Personally, I don’t have a problem with the censored nipples. I neither find Harley Quinn nor nudity that hot. And as long as they never show penises either, I don’t see what the big deal is.
yetie

Post by yetie »

Dont know if i was they only one but for a week i got a error when i wanted to go to this site.
But finaly its is working again and like bender says on Futurama ” We're back baby!” (For both the site and the almost continues treatment in this serie)
And just in time because while there was no treatment in ep 5 there is 1 in ep 6.
Batgirl get tied up by Harley, who then does shot while tied up.
At a certain point she got a lemon in her mouth pretty mush makes it looks like a gag.
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

yetie wrote: August 18th, 2023, 8:39 pm Dont know if i was they only one but for a week i got a error when i wanted to go to this site.
But finaly its is working again and like bender says on Futurama ” We're back baby!” (For both the site and the almost continues treatment in this serie)
And just in time because while there was no treatment in ep 5 there is 1 in ep 6.
Batgirl get tied up by Harley, who then does shot while tied up.
At a certain point she got a lemon in her mouth pretty mush makes it looks like a gag.
You weren’t the only one who got the error message. It happened to me too. The site must’ve gone under maintenance for a little bit.