Dragon Prince Season 5

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Suicide

Dragon Prince Season 5

Post by Suicide »

I'm about to sit down and watch Dragon Prince Season 5 that just launched and the last Facebook trailer just dropped showing us something good for all of us:

I'll be posting the full scene but I'm gonna watch the show and not scan through it. Hope this season is better than the last one. At least we get a DiD :)
Yalleo

Re: Dragon Prince Season 5

Post by Yalleo »

As someone who's badly hoped for quality DiD of Rayla for years, and not to mention commissioned her EXACTLY that way for the bonds and gag before, it just feels completely surreal.

Truly an insane modern DiD, she's got struggling, muffled speech moments, closeups on bonds and gag, stays tied quite a while, and there's a pretty awesome rescue from her peril too.
yetie

Re: Dragon Prince Season 5

Post by yetie »

I did skip trough it checking for DID.
But i first thing first, is this season not released early? I mean on 3 July it was declared it would get released on the 27?
Second the following eps got a treatment.
Ep 1 DID
Ep 7 CID
Ep 8 CID with a full treatment DID
Ep 9 first a GID and then a DID(its not a CID because it does not happend on the same time)
I wil respect Suicide decision of first watching and than posting so no i will not post any picks and leave it to him.