The Gools

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

The Gools

Post by yetie »

A movie from china out 2022 but finaly i found a source.
Its about 3 goat anthropomorphic siblings that with there friends check out a mansion.
Not knowing that there lives a wolf that wants to eat other animals.
The boys of the group first get captured but escape.
At a certain point the wolf manage to grab the sister and oldest brother.
While the brother hangs off a coat hanger he ties the sister to a stick that he hangs above the a fire in order to cook her.
When the girl is to loud he gags her with a apple.
During a distraction the brother ungags his sister but could not untie her.
After the distraction the wolf targets the boy but when he backs up a masked woman burst in and with her help the sister get untied.
The site were this could be watched is tricky so i made a video of it.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/eqj4m0vl ... l.mp4/file
alternateaccount107

Re: The Gools

Post by alternateaccount107 »

Awesome! Where'd you find this?
yetie

Post by yetie »

alternateaccount107 wrote: October 8th, 2023, 6:15 pm Awesome! Where'd you find this?
This site
https://rezka.ag/cartoons/fantasy/62320 ... -2022.html
But a lot of countries cant get to it
alternateaccount107

I mean, did you find this yourself by being a fan of Chinese kid shows and happening onto the scene or did someone else alert you to it, like a Chinese DiD site?
yetie

Post by yetie »

alternateaccount107 wrote: October 14th, 2023, 6:46 pm I mean, did you find this yourself by being a fan of Chinese kid shows and happening onto the scene or did someone else alert you to it, like a Chinese DiD site?
I first found this years ago on imdb, and from the moment i only saw the movie poster i got a gut feeling that there might be something in it(i trust my gut because it showed me a lot of DID in stuff, i mean look at how many stuff i have posted, at least 3/4 i discoverd comes from a gut feeling)
This site keeps the cookies on so if you look for 1 animated movie it shows you other animated movies, trough this i found this movie.
I waited a year until the movie aired in China but could not find anything on any Chinease sites.
After a other year it was released in Rusia but stil nothing on a lot off russians sites.
While keeping a eye on sites from both countries were i often goes to see it new stuff get posted i finaly saw this movie posted so i checkted it out and once again my gut feeling showed me right in that there was a treatment.
alternateaccount107

yetie wrote: October 14th, 2023, 9:16 pm
alternateaccount107 wrote: October 14th, 2023, 6:46 pm I mean, did you find this yourself by being a fan of Chinese kid shows and happening onto the scene or did someone else alert you to it, like a Chinese DiD site?
I first found this years ago on imdb, and from the moment i only saw the movie poster i got a gut feeling that there might be something in it(i trust my gut because it showed me a lot of DID in stuff, i mean look at how many stuff i have posted, at least 3/4 i discoverd comes from a gut feeling)
This site keeps the cookies on so if you look for 1 animated movie it shows you other animated movies, trough this i found this movie.
I waited a year until the movie aired in China but could not find anything on any Chinease sites.
After a other year it was released in Rusia but stil nothing on a lot off russians sites.
While keeping a eye on sites from both countries were i often goes to see it new stuff get posted i finaly saw this movie posted so i checkted it out and once again my gut feeling showed me right in that there was a treatment.
Impressive! Most of your scenes are self-found? I've got a few that are self-found myself but I like to rely on things like movi-viento, brianspage, various DiD channels and blogs, and looking up stuff like hostage tropes from tvtropes.