Spider-Man 2 (spoilers)

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

MakeupAndTieup

Spider-Man 2 (spoilers)

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Finally, a Spider-Man game where you can web up Mary Jane.

Context: Venom transforms MJ into this universe's Scream and Peter is forced to fight her. You know what that means.

https://youtu.be/hvFRO3w6lN0?si=rp0lHjcZMO3LItw4&t=220

I had it to where he starts to web her up. There are probably more/better web up scenes, but I'm too lazy to find them. As an added bonus, she gives out a muffled scream (while being transformed) at 2:07.
hollowalex

Re: Spider-Man 2 (spoilers)

Post by hollowalex »

I don't agree that muffled scream is a bonus, those are the only plus scenes. Mary Jane being devoured by a symbiote somewhere behind the couch.
On the plus side,Spider-man 2 kinda has women in Kraven the hunter's team, so the webs the protagonists will be able to use on them, but only the owners of the game will be able to check it, I really wanted in first game to come out with a mod replacing the gender of the villains and bandits, maybe that way the game would have become at least a little more interesting instead of boring the first few hours of play.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

I agree. Spider-Man games are usually a sausage fest, including Spider-Man for PS4. That's why I don't play Spider-Man games anymore. I don't want to buy a game for selfish reasons (tying up females) and I don't want to buy a game where I do what I despise either (tying up males). Sure, Spider-Man PS4 has a female you can web up in the final DLC (Silver Sable), but I don't find her that hot. There is a female that can/does get webbed up in Spider-Man Miles Morales, but even then, she's a female reimagining of yet another male villain and her web up is blink and miss and she's at an angle that doesn't leave much to the imagination because we live in an age that's, well, you know.
Chris

Post by Chris »

They fantastic games even if they haven't got did