Suicide Squad Isekai Trailer 2

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

sin2345

Suicide Squad Isekai Trailer 2

Post by sin2345 »

If you look closely at the beginning of the trailer you can see a CID and some ladies are bound and gagged I had to pause to make sure you can see a lady on the left side and maybe one on the right or it’s a guy with long hair idk lol it appears this anime will have a scene but it comes out 2024 so keep an eye out I honestly thought it was going to be a pure GID scene from what the first trailer showed but luckily it’s not the case ;) trailer is in the link below! https://youtu.be/qLz7F7VlBfY?si=a0gngOo6AGfh4rBh
DrProton

Re: Suicide Squad Isekai Trailer 2

Post by DrProton »

So this is a thing now. Ok.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

sin2345 wrote: December 7th, 2023, 8:53 am If you look closely at the beginning of the trailer you can see a CID and some ladies are bound and gagged I had to pause to make sure you can see a lady on the left side and maybe one on the right or it’s a guy with long hair idk lol it appears this anime will have a scene but it comes out 2024 so keep an eye out I honestly thought it was going to be a pure GID scene from what the first trailer showed but luckily it’s not the case ;) trailer is in the link below! https://youtu.be/qLz7F7VlBfY?si=a0gngOo6AGfh4rBh
Never expected a Japanese anime version of Suicide Squad, but this looks promising. Hopefully Harley will get a full treatment in it.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

I like this interpretation of Clayface, where he has a cool-looking human form before changing to his clay mode for battle. I think the human form is most likely how he looked like before his mutation.