My S-Rank Party Fired Me For Being A Cursificer ~ I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, But They're Artifact Class!

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

My S-Rank Party Fired Me For Being A Cursificer ~ I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, But They're Artifact Class!

Post by yetie »

Long title i know.
Its 1 of those manga were the hero gets kicked out of the party but than learns that he was the power behind there succes.
In a couple of chapters the group and kick him out got tied up
Inigo

Re: My S-Rank Party Fired Me For Being A Cursificer ~ I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, But They're Artifact Class!

Post by Inigo »

Cute scene but oof that name. Its a very vexing trend that current manga or anime have paragraph long names that sound completely bizarre. If Dragonball was unfortunate enough to release these days it might have been called

''I'm an alien but I crash landed on a planet then god caught me kung fu but my brother is an alien and after I killed him for kidnapping my son I need to fight his friends and the alien space lord who's their boss''
Daikinbakuju

Re: My S-Rank Party Fired Me For Being A Cursificer ~ I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, But They're Artifact Class!

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Inigo wrote: January 5th, 2024, 8:04 pm Cute scene but oof that name. Its a very vexing trend that current manga or anime have paragraph long names that sound completely bizarre.
I don't know any examples of media with such long titles that originated as a manga or anime but normally, these "long titles" are from light novels or web novels.
When they're popular enough to be adapted into manga or anime, they retain their long titles.