Stone Protectors

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Suicide

Re: Stone Protectors

Post by Suicide »

DrProton wrote: August 28th, 2021, 12:24 pm Ah, another 90s forgotten cartoon whose DID scenes I stumbled upon years ago. Princess Opal's a hottie, sad she only got gagged twice and both of those times she just stayed silent and one of those times also included those ugly guys as the captives and she didn't even struggle in episode 10... yeah, I'm kind of a snob as you can get, I mean, these are good, but could have been way better lol
I purchased a DVD set of this from a kickstarter. There will be missing episodes available on this DVD as well. They will be packaging and shipping hte DVD's soon so I'll be putting up vids and caps of the DVD quality scenes and checking for anything new on the un-aired episodes as well.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Suicide wrote: August 29th, 2021, 3:01 am
DrProton wrote: August 28th, 2021, 12:24 pm Ah, another 90s forgotten cartoon whose DID scenes I stumbled upon years ago. Princess Opal's a hottie, sad she only got gagged twice and both of those times she just stayed silent and one of those times also included those ugly guys as the captives and she didn't even struggle in episode 10... yeah, I'm kind of a snob as you can get, I mean, these are good, but could have been way better lol
I purchased a DVD set of this from a kickstarter. There will be missing episodes available on this DVD as well. They will be packaging and shipping hte DVD's soon so I'll be putting up vids and caps of the DVD quality scenes and checking for anything new on the un-aired episodes as well.
Oh, ok. Hope those unaired scenes have some good stuff, I really can't wait.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

were there any new scenes in the end in the missing eps ?
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

I have to say that there's a YT channel called The Chuck Shack, and his channel is all retro cartoons and movies.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Judging by the lack of responses here I guess the unaired episodes had nothing of interest.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

did anyone check the last 3 eps or knows if these are now available on some sites ?
11. The Crystal Vampire (unaired)
12. The Wall of Sound (unaired)
13. Going Home (unaired)
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Apparently the whole series including the missing episodes was uploaded on Archive but recently got taken down. Fuck, should have known before... then again, Suicide's lack of answers on this thread makes me think there was no DiD worth talking about in those missing episodes.