India's 'Brave' Knockoff

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

ARNie

India's 'Brave' Knockoff

Post by ARNie »

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...oh, who believes that nowadays...

In the 1990s, you’d have to wait for months after a Disney film’s theatrical release before GoodTimes Entertainment would release their cheap knockoff version. Today, the imitations precede the features that inspired them. Coming to iTunes and Amazon streaming on June 19, Kiara the Brave is produced by the Indian studio Shemaroo Entertainment and distributed by Phase 4 Films. The synopsis is so stupid that it’s not even worth reprinting.

Trailer for this knockoff below...for the record I could not bring myself to click on the Play button...
http://www.cartoonbrew.com/cgi/meet-ind ... brave.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sleepycomics

Re: India's 'Brave' Knockoff

Post by sleepycomics »

Trailer wasn't bad actually. A+++ would watch again. And it had some King bondage in it.
rider28031

Post by rider28031 »

:|

Here I thought Asylum was the rip-off artist, the damn movie's not even out yet! At least wait until you're sure it's good before you start ripping off the logo and everything!
Dr Henry Killinger

Post by Dr Henry Killinger »

............................................................................................................................... why were they flying?
I am Dr. Henry Killinger, and this is my Magic Murder Bag
RySenkari

Post by RySenkari »

My reaction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM85VwWWwu8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bill K.

Post by Bill K. »

The quality of animation in this reminds me of Reboot, and Reboot is, what, fifteen years old? Nickelodeon shows better work.
Catwoman: Think you can handle me?
Batman: I've got handcuffs.
Catwoman: Ooh.