DREDD Movie Trailer

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

ARNie

DREDD Movie Trailer

Post by ARNie »

Now Stallone and Rob Schneider-free:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PifvRiHV ... r_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cresent34

Re: DREDD Movie Trailer

Post by cresent34 »

While I'll admit it a slight improvement over the other one, this looks suspiciously like Die Hard meets Robocop with a Vengeance.
Good Night and Good Luck..

---Edward R. Murrow, See It Now, CBS
---Keith Olbermann, Olbermann, ESPN2
laura silverman

Post by laura silverman »

Awww...I liked Rob Schneider in the first Judge Dredd! j/k :lol: Actually the premise of this new Dredd looks exactly identical to the movie The Raid which came out earlier this year but I still think the trailer holds a lot of promise. Especially digging Lena Headey's turn as the main villain, she looks like a nasty, hardcore Keira Knightley! And in the trailer, there's a scene where the rookie's kicking the crap out of some thugs with her hands flex-cuffed behind her back. Actually I'm liking this movie a LOT now! :D
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

I can't help but love the original Judge Dredd movie. It's just so much cheesy fun and has one of the best on screen robots ever portrayed. Yeah the acting is hokey and its all a splash of silly but I always watch it when its on. This movie looks pretty cool. Though the Tower of Trials plot feels like an episode of something than an introduction to a rebooted movie franchise. Still it looks cool and I'm down with it.