Korra Gets a Second Season

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

rider28031

Korra Gets a Second Season

Post by rider28031 »

We knew there would be 26 episodes already but now Nick has been kind enough to give fans ANOTHER 26 episodes, bringing the total episode count to 52 episodes http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/11/legen ... nd-season/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is pretty much my reaction after learning of this truly wonderful news: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RySenkari

Re: Korra Gets a Second Season

Post by RySenkari »

They'd be retarded not to renew their highest rated show :)
Flyingfoxman

Post by Flyingfoxman »

I'm slightly confused by the season divisions and episode count now, but I good news is good news, so I don't much care.

Let's dance. :D :D
Nezz

Post by Nezz »

S1 was originally going to be a self-contained miniseries. That's why the finale seemed a little rushed.
My children called me "Daddy". My wife called me "Milien". Now the world will learn to call me... NOX...
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

This is indeed fabulous news. More from this series and it's creators is a blessing to television. :D
Korra is a BEAST and cannot be stopped!
cresent34

Post by cresent34 »

I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but with the Directv/Viacom fee dispute ongoing, we may not see any eps for a long time to come:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1259" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Good Night and Good Luck..

---Edward R. Murrow, See It Now, CBS
---Keith Olbermann, Olbermann, ESPN2
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

This happens all the time and it never lasts. I doubt this will effect anyone's ability to watch. Not to mention Nickelodeon puts the eps up online the night the episodes air.
cresent34

Post by cresent34 »

Suicide wrote:This happens all the time and it never lasts. I doubt this will effect anyone's ability to watch. Not to mention Nickelodeon puts the eps up online the night the episodes air.

But, that's the thing...they're blocking full episodes on their website. Even if you don't have Directv or Dish, you wouldn't be able to see them.

And I'm guessing it may last longer than you imagine. I remember when Directv had a dispute with Versus (now NBC Sports Net) and it lasted for most of the NHL 2009-10 season.

Don't automatically assume this will get resolved in a few weeks, because at the rate things are going, it won't.
Good Night and Good Luck..

---Edward R. Murrow, See It Now, CBS
---Keith Olbermann, Olbermann, ESPN2
Suichiro

Post by Suichiro »

If you're online in this forum, that means you can get access to the episodes when they air via the uploaders. I wouldn't worry.
mutantoverlord

Post by mutantoverlord »

cresent34 wrote:
Suicide wrote:This happens all the time and it never lasts. I doubt this will effect anyone's ability to watch. Not to mention Nickelodeon puts the eps up online the night the episodes air.

But, that's the thing...they're blocking full episodes on their website. Even if you don't have Directv or Dish, you wouldn't be able to see them.

And I'm guessing it may last longer than you imagine. I remember when Directv had a dispute with Versus (now NBC Sports Net) and it lasted for most of the NHL 2009-10 season.

Don't automatically assume this will get resolved in a few weeks, because at the rate things are going, it won't.
perhaps, but they will quickly if not as fast as we want. you have to remember they need to keep making money. if they remove episodes and delay thigns further, they will start to lose a lot of money.
mutantoverlord

Post by mutantoverlord »

cresent34 wrote:I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but with the Directv/Viacom fee dispute ongoing, we may not see any eps for a long time to come:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1259" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
no worries. we weren't going to see anything for a long time anyways. the next part of korra is not going to be released till 2013.
Flyingfoxman

Post by Flyingfoxman »

That's just DirecTV though. Those of who use other means like Kabletown, iTunes and piracy should be okay. :D :P :lol:
RySenkari

Post by RySenkari »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEBbu-wkKrs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;