Demon Lord Dante, Episode 2

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Girltaker

Demon Lord Dante, Episode 2

Post by Girltaker »

I had posted all this on the previous incarnation of WC, but for those who missed out or wanted to see it again I figured I'd repost it here. Be warned that there's a bit of a spoiler here.

In the original Maou Dante manga, the damsel in this similar scene was just some random generic girl. In the anime, however, the role is given to Saori Utsugi, the main character's sister, who plays a larger and more prominent role in the story.

Image Image Image Image
Saori is basically chosen to be the sacrifice for a ritual, thus she is swiftly kidnapped and spirited away in a car. Her captor cheerfully explains to her how she's utterly doomed and that she should be happy about it. Saori subtly starts reaching for her phone...

Image Image Image Image
While the guy continues talking about what's going to potentially happen to Saori, she works to activate her phone to signal for some kind of help...

Image Image Image
She manages to find some degree of success, until...

Image Image Image Image
Whoops! Caught red handed. Her captor responds by simply crushing her phone in his hand with ease before tossing it out the open window.

Here's a crappy little recording of the scene. It'll stay up until I get C&D emails or something.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6d7opc8ay1hmev8

Enjoy!

EDIT: I noticed I missed a pic, so I put it back up and made the image links a little more direct. Let me know if there are any other problems and I'll try to fix them.
Last edited by Girltaker on September 25th, 2012, 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's Got To Go Somewhere... - Come to my art blog, friends.
ghostz

Re: Demon Lord Dante, Episode 2

Post by ghostz »

great work for re-posting the scene
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

A classic scene! Perfect DiD situation and gotta love her attempt at getting help is stopped.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

this ends well...right?
SnidelyOne

Post by SnidelyOne »

this ends well...right?
Admittedly, I never knew whether or not this scene ended well or not either, so I watched to the end to see for myself.

SPOILER BELOW (Highlight the text if you don't care):

She's fine, at least as of episode 2
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;