Need help with 2 comic titles

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

themanwithaplan

Need help with 2 comic titles

Post by themanwithaplan »

Hi,

I am trying to find 2 comic book titles.

I believe this one is a Marvel comic title, I used to have this issue as a kid.

In the comic, a bad guy is holding a woman in a choke hold. She has blonde hair tied in a pony tail, she is wear a black bikini top, black mini skirt, and roller skates. The good guy looks like the silver surfer (only white) and vanishes from their sight. The girl thinks he has abandoned her and suddenly he appears behind the bad guy and takes him out. The girl is grateful and embraces the hero until the cops arrive. Later in the issue, he appears on a talk show. At the end of the issue, all of his other superhero friends are laughing at him for being on T.V. The cover of the comic has the girl dressed the same way in the exact situation. I thought it was an issue of Alpha Flight but I've had no luck in my search.

The second one is a scene I saw over at Bindher.com years ago. It appears to be comic from the 1940's or 50's.

A woman is downstairs being tied up by 2 crooks. She is wearing a red robe and high heels. She has a gag on her mouth and the robbers are taking delight in tying her up. She has red hair and looks sexy tied up. You can read her thought bubbles while the robbers tie her up.

Please me if you can, I trying to find to find title names and issue numbers for both these scenes.
shushejefe

Re: Need help with 2 comic titles

Post by shushejefe »

today there are expert imitators and without a keep eye and knowledge of the experience buy one could easily purchase a product that is imitation. Try to stick to designer e-shop or stores and take note of the price since original designers will cost 5-6 times the prices of normal shoes.