Mothers and Daughters

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Mothers and Daughters

Post by ghostz »

Well I came up with another neat thread regarding all the Mother full treatment scenes so far; but also in some cases the scenes where the Daughters join their mothers in the fun :P (for us at least). Also there were cases when the mother/daughter gag scenes were not in the same episode (we are not that lucky every time) but in the same series (plus some small exceptions).

CARTOONS: Eek! The Cat_TV 6, Loulou de Montmartre TV 25, Metajets TV 8, Norman Normal TV 22 & unk, Police Academy 1x23, The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show_TV 14 &15, The Magic Pearl, The X's TV 6, Titeuf (ep Le Complesque du Dipe), Totally Spies!_TV (64, 103)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ANIMES: ARMAGEDDON_MOVIE, City Hunter 2_TV 34, Detective Conan ep 566 & 642, Genji Tsuushin Agedama_TV 17, Gintama_TV 55, Hokuto no Ken_TV 35, Kaiketsu Zorro_TV 6 & 33, Manga Mitokoumon_TV 44, Montana Jones_TV 25 & 40, Rosario+Vampire Capu 2_TV 13, Shigurui_TV 5, Souryuuden_OVA 3, Tobe! Isami_TV 10

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

HENTAI: David no Hoshi vol 1 TV 1 & 2, Demon Warrior Koji ep 3, Last Train to Gropesville TV 2, Mistreated Bride TV 4, Mother Knows Breast TV 2, Wolf Guy_OVA 5, Chains of Lust TV 1&2

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Exceptions: The Magic Pearl had the grandma and the little girl (but she is still family so it still counts), also in City Hunter we had the girls brother's future wife (so still counts).
Hope you enjoy it.
Last edited by ghostz on March 9th, 2013, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
patrickxtrem

Re: Mothers and Daughters

Post by patrickxtrem »

The Police Academy episode is the Aunt not mother of the baby in that episode.

Agent K from the Replacements count as a Mother, but she didn't get gagged in the series.

I don't think Rapunzel counts that her fake Mother B&G her.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Well the Police Academy can slide in, she is still family :); but the Rapunzel one could be put better in "kids tied up by their parents" or something. And here are some scenes without the full treatment, but are really nice.

Danny Phantom-The Ultimate Enemy --- Kim Possible-Mothers Day
Image --- Image

The Replacements-Irreplaceable, London Calling, Space Family Daring, Volcano Island

ImageImage
ImageImage
Miho

Post by Miho »

you got to love Mother and Daughter DID, looks like some great scenes here
DiD Rulez

Post by DiD Rulez »

sweet finds, I remember seeing the kim possible, the replacement spy mom though with spy mom always love the amount of rope used on her :), pebbles I remember seeing years ago and loved the totally spies DiD scenes.
http://didrulez.deviantart.com, full of damsels in distress drawings, turtlenecks and socks wearing damsel, oc girls and superheroine. Feel free to check it out :)
ira_gaines

Post by ira_gaines »

Nice thread but I don't think the one from Genji Tsuushin Agedama_TV 17 is anyone's mother. Just a random woman.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

well i didn't saw the whole episode in order to know the full plot. my mistake :oops:
robformal

Post by robformal »

Great collection! I didn't know the scene with Mrs. X, i love when the lady/ies are the only one who gets gagged in a mixed group.
Do you have the video?
Thanks for share it
Hypercat-Z

Post by Hypercat-Z »

Are you sure this comes from episode 13?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Yep it's in the last minutes of the episode; after the castle falls down, in the ruins the two heroes (Tsukune and Moka-chan) are picked up by the school bus, and on that bus we can see the two moms
around 22:37 http://www.nwanime.com/rosario--vampire ... f95b18097/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TheNoMoreAnon

Post by TheNoMoreAnon »

ghostz, think you could do a thread of 'captured by sack/bag'?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

i'll see what i can find
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

just adding to the thread

Carl2-Night of the Living Clones

Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

Have to figure if its season 2 or 1. Have the manga and not seen anything with them.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Not really in the same episode ( Loulou de Montmartre TV 25 & 26) but in the same show :)

Sofia
ImageImageImage
Loulou
ImageImageImage