Willa and Nayda

Your favorite gal(s) in peril from cartoon shows/ movies

Moderator: Suicide

Suicide

Willa and Nayda

Post by Suicide »

The Warrior Women of Thundercats! Don't remember them? Well I do! And they were hot! Here's a commission of them by LoZ!

I've literally had this scene in my head since I was real young. Both of them wrapped up tight and sitting in the Mutant Dungeon. LoZ did a perfect job of capturing what was in my head!
Click here for Full Rez
Johner2

Re: Willa and Nayda

Post by Johner2 »

yes they are lovely and loz art ceases to amaze me.
Lucy Heartaphillia bound to get into trouble.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

love it :)
Zonzo

Post by Zonzo »

Man, I loved those two. Awesome of you to get LOZ to do this. :)
j-c

Post by j-c »

Suicide wrote:The Warrior Women of Thundercats! Don't remember them? Well I do!
Woah! How did I miss them? Were they in a bunch of eps or just one-shots?

- JC
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

They were in quite a few episodes. Lots in the first season and at the start of the show.

Willa: 13 episodes
Nayda: 11 episodes

They were slowly kinda weaned out later on though. Their last appearance being Return to Thundera Part I.
Davey

Post by Davey »

The first episode of Thundercats I ever watched was the first appearance of Willa and Nayda. Nayda gets surrounded and handgagged by the mutants, and the first thought that crossed my mind, all those years ago, was "this seems right."

It was all downhill from there, folks.
Zonzo

Post by Zonzo »

Davey wrote:The first episode of Thundercats I ever watched was the first appearance of Willa and Nayda. Nayda gets surrounded and handgagged by the mutants, and the first thought that crossed my mind, all those years ago, was "this seems right."

It was all downhill from there, folks.
Thundercats was also a big contribution to the origins of my bondage and DiD interests as well. Good 'ole Saturday Morning Cartoons, gotta love them. =P
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Wow, that is just one freakin' awesome piece by LOZ! D: This is actually very similar to a scene in a ThunderCats bondage-themed story I've been writing off-and-on since late last year, with the exception that it also features Cheetara and Pumyra. ;) Seeing this really makes me want to finish that up in time for the Cheetara-theme month. It's a stretch but I might be able to squeeze it in if I rush.
The first episode of Thundercats I ever watched was the first appearance of Willa and Nayda. Nayda gets surrounded and handgagged by the mutants, and the first thought that crossed my mind, all those years ago, was "this seems right."
I know exactly what you mean. I remember watching that "Trouble with Time" episode on a VHS tape that one of my parents rented for me when I was a kid. I didn't get to see many eps of TC in my childhood but that one made a huge impression on me and I never forgot about it. Even then I knew there was something about seeing a girl get grabbed and having her mouth covered that I REALLY, REALLY liked. Even better were the scenes in other shows where a girl was tied up and had "one of those cloth thingies" over her mouth. :D

BTW, when is the new ThunderCats premiering on Cartoon Network?
Zonzo

Post by Zonzo »

somedude37 wrote:BTW, when is the new ThunderCats premiering on Cartoon Network?
July 29th
erikson

Post by erikson »

lovely! :D
Chris

Post by Chris »

Exlllcent work
zodac

Post by zodac »

Wow what a great picture :)

The first ep I ever saw was "The Thunder Cutter" which featured all the warrior maidens, I really wished they appeared in more episodes.

Oh well, lets hope they will show up in the remake :D

ZODAC
scarface

Post by scarface »

Amazing work. It's literally perfect in every way. Props to LOZ for drawing this picture.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Amazing work. It's literally perfect in every way.
It really is isn't it? He even matched the Dungeon walls from the original series. Just awesome.