Minnie Mouse Scans

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

boundy22

Re: Minnie Mouse Scans

Post by boundy22 »

scarface wrote:Good finds. :D

@boundy
About Daisy's nieces. I remember one scene where they got kidnapped by the beagle boys. It was a full treatment, but not very well drawn.l I downloaded a lot of issues lately, I think it could be in there. If so, I will post it for sure.
Hello Scarface again , Can you give me some more info on the Daisy Nieces scene ? Like which language it was or what is the year/decade it was , I tried to find it but I had no luck

I found some new scenes that I will post very soon

Also , Using Inducks website , I am starting to use a method to likely find scenes , Going in the character page in Inducks website they list the stories and issues the character appeared in , So If you Go into the " Statistics " Page you will see a section where they post the number of stories chared with other characters , If you clikced on that number then it will direct us to the stories that starred both character

For example , Here is the method in Daisy Nieces page for Stories that featured them with the Beagle boys

https://inducks.org/comp2.php?default_o=1&xapp=AMJ,BB

We can have different combination that way , Using Going to Female characters page and search for Villains who usually do the Tie and Gag or Vice Vers Going to Villains Page who usually do the tie and gag and search for Female Characters
scarface

Post by scarface »

boundy22 wrote:
scarface wrote:Good finds. :D

@boundy
About Daisy's nieces. I remember one scene where they got kidnapped by the beagle boys. It was a full treatment, but not very well drawn.l I downloaded a lot of issues lately, I think it could be in there. If so, I will post it for sure.
Hello Scarface again , Can you give me some more info on the Daisy Nieces scene ? Like which language it was or what is the year/decade it was , I tried to find it but I had no luck

I found some new scenes that I will post very soon

Also , Using Inducks website , I am starting to use a method to likely find scenes , Going in the character page in Inducks website they list the stories and issues the character appeared in , So If you Go into the " Statistics " Page you will see a section where they post the number of stories chared with other characters , If you clikced on that number then it will direct us to the stories that starred both character

For example , Here is the method in Daisy Nieces page for Stories that featured them with the Beagle boys

https://inducks.org/comp2.php?default_o=1&xapp=AMJ,BB

We can have different combination that way , Using Going to Female characters page and search for Villains who usually do the Tie and Gag or Vice Vers Going to Villains Page who usually do the tie and gag and search for Female Characters
Sorry, that my reply comes quite late. First of all. Thanks for the info about the inducks page. I used a different one in german which is sadly offline for a few months. Having this as an alternative could be a very good source for possible scenes. It is actually even better than my method, because you have international releases on there.

The scene your looking for is somewhere in my german "Lustiges Taschenbuch" archive. On the weekend I will try to find it, but I can tell you it is not really a good one. This is why I never posted it, but the book should be still on my harddrive.I wonder if they got even more undetected scenes. Maybe even good ones. The problem is that in most stories female characters outsmart the villains quite easily. So Disney is and always was a GID goldmine, but never really amazing for DID. Minnie Mouse has quite a few scenes, but finding other stuff is really hard. Sometimes you read a summary and it cries out DID scene, but than you read the comic and nothing happens. So for me it is a "lovehate" to search stuff.
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

scarface wrote: Sorry, that my reply comes quite late. First of all. Thanks for the info about the inducks page. I used a different one in german which is sadly offline for a few months. Having this as an alternative could be a very good source for possible scenes. It is actually even better than my method, because you have international releases on there.

The scene your looking for is somewhere in my german "Lustiges Taschenbuch" archive. On the weekend I will try to find it, but I can tell you it is not really a good one. This is why I never posted it, but the book should be still on my harddrive.I wonder if they got even more undetected scenes. Maybe even good ones. The problem is that in most stories female characters outsmart the villains quite easily. So Disney is and always was a GID goldmine, but never really amazing for DID. Minnie Mouse has quite a few scenes, but finding other stuff is really hard. Sometimes you read a summary and it cries out DID scene, but than you read the comic and nothing happens. So for me it is a "lovehate" to search stuff.
No problem my friend , For this inducks method I don't usually use it to search for "DID " looking scenes , I just see a mix of a female character and Villains who do the bondage work like the Phantom or Beagle Boys or Pete and see if it brings any luck

As for the scene u have , then u mean the scene itself is lame or the drawing is lame , either way i hope u post it when u find it or at least PM me the pics , I found one scene for one girl of the Daisy's Nieces but i will post it when i return home along with other scenes , Mostly are Minnie scenes , there is a scene for Daisy and Minnie bound together back to back but sadly not gagged , Another scene had Daisy and Grandma duck chair tied but not gagged