Welcome

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

JC-DiD

Re: Welcome

Post by JC-DiD »

My old account got toasted, so I guess I can do this again!

I'm JC, the very same from my dA site JC-DiD.deviantart.com, and I am an amateur Bondage fan artist, primarily concentrating on cartoon, anime, and video game characters and scenarios that I like, and I generally use rope restraint in my works.

I was previously on here as j-c, and on the older board as j.c.

w00t! 8)

- JC
"It ain't over 'till it's over...and maybe not THEN, either!"
http://JC-DiD.deviantart.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hypercat-Z

Post by Hypercat-Z »

Hy there! I'm Hypercat, former DID lover. Occasionally GID lover, expecially if furry.
I even draw furry DIDs and occasionally GIDs.
I'm over 30 and it's not the first time I get in a board of this kind, so, well, I kinda feel at home by know.
The bug girl in my avatar comes from the episode "Flea For Your Life" of Tiny Toons Adventures.
Casual

Post by Casual »

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've been checking this site for some time now but was reluctant to join. I've finally come around and am excited to contribute in any way I can! I've started by posting some DiDs from the show 6teen in the animation thread. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone :green:
Xenochick

Post by Xenochick »

Hello, I'm what my avatar says.. 1st time I signed up on this kind of site... I'm bisexually but more into DiD as there some GiD I like... looking for more old classics to remember with classic DiD and newer as well.. Plus looking for others that have my kind of taste.. :P Looking forward to meet you all..
SnidelyOne

Post by SnidelyOne »

Been a fan of D.I.D. for a long time; glad to be joining a board of like-minded individuals. Happy to meet you all!
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

The name is Aquarionoid, I am from the /m/ boards on 4chan. Before anyone says anything, no I'm not the guy that would send your private info on /b/. Fan of tokusatsu (mostly daikaiju like Godzilla), Marvel comics, anime (mostly mecha), movies, video games, and the etcetra. I was on DeviantArt for a time before closing my account where I made nearly two hundred o-so-bad tape gag manipulations of many anime girls ranging from my favorites to ones I loathe to no end. I've seen a bunch of toku and anime with DiD scenes I'm pretty sure nobody on the net posted (I am still amazed nobody did screencaps for Tremors: The Series) and there are a bunch of anime chicks I would like to see in situations X, Y, and Z, so I figured I'd join and mingle. I'm a bit of a tape gag snob and I like my DiDs, oh how to say this, legal and human. I prefer real girls, but no I rarely see anime girls in pics I like to.... *cough* So instead of complaining, I'll do something about it (hopefully).

Chicago rules baby, go Sox, Bears, Bulls, 'n Blackhawks! 8)
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Guido Contini

Post by Guido Contini »

thanks for accepting

I'm an italian soft bondage lover. always loved the dids, better in uniform 8)

hope to post something in the future

GC
Florentina

Post by Florentina »

Hello,
I'm a did editor of Scenes of Damsel in Distress from movies and Tv serie. I appreciate some of the anime/cartoon damsel especially from classic series (i collected many Lupin III scenes). Sometimes i commission pics to the Did artists like Erikson. I intend to post from time to time especially in the section General Bondage. I have a passion for comics from "Bonelli" editor. I may try to post some scans here.