Welcome

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

patrickxtrem

Re: Welcome

Post by patrickxtrem »

Hey Guys!

Glad you got a better site. As you may have heard my Youtube account Particktoons was closed recently, so I opened a new account called Patricktoons2:

http://www.youtube.com/user/patricktoons2?feature=mhee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Plan to repost all the cartoons from my old account to my new one all in due time.
asukatapegag

Post by asukatapegag »

thank you loard for makenig this new borad i love the older one and was very very very sad to see it go i will miss it but at least i got this new borad to hang out on and kick back and enjoy some good old fashion bondage with out too meny tos police woot..thanks for reborting the borad..bye :green: :green: :green:
Jazzypants

Post by Jazzypants »

I was saddened by the loss of the original WC, but holy shit, this is one fine replacement, Suicide and Gambit. Awesome new board, dudes. :D

In case no one can tell, I'm Nuclear Networked Heroine MkII from the original WC. Yeah, the Jazz-obsessed fantard. :P
Girltaker

Post by Girltaker »

I have returned...

...for BLOOD.
It's Got To Go Somewhere... - Come to my art blog, friends.
Gambit

Post by Gambit »

We have bondage. Is that okay?
A turkey is a bad person.
Girltaker

Post by Girltaker »

For now.
It's Got To Go Somewhere... - Come to my art blog, friends.
rach

Post by rach »

Girltaker wrote:For now.
how about the athena DiD?? xD
supervaan12

Post by supervaan12 »

Hey everyone I thought I would go and introduce myself (This where you do that right?) I was on the previous board and even though I didn't contribute a lot I hope to do so here. The user name is due to Vaan being my favorite FF character. I like to read detective stories and I'm a nice guy.
I'll get around to it...EVENTUALLY!---The Procrastinator
GammaCast

Post by GammaCast »

I am quite pleased my Google Fu was strong enough to finally find where this place had moved to. I never really posted on the old board, though I did have like 15 posts on AVGDID.
scarface

Post by scarface »

good to see this place up and running again. even though i'm a few months late I guess. I had a different name on the old board, but I can't remember it. I was quite active on the old AVGDID right before it closed though under my current name. thanks for rebuilding this board, I really missed it.
dr421

Post by dr421 »

Hello, I am pleased to find this board. I enjoyed the art on the old board, and see that this board is off to an excellent start.
FanserviceFiller

Post by FanserviceFiller »

Hello, not really sure what to say about myself, but I plan to post some stuff very soon.
ZacwolfVII

Post by ZacwolfVII »

Thank you Finally it's good to be home.
futurehome11

Post by futurehome11 »

well, its good to see this board again (any and all variants and similar boards for that matter lol) but when i was lead here oh man...SOOO much good stuff I missed out on. :O
Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

Whassup everybody long time I know but finally got back. Though art is still on hiatus. Dang sneakybug got to the comp and still need to get it to the shop. Other than that back and will be checking in. Wish could sign in on my cell but it's ancient.