Welcome

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

robformal

Re: Welcome

Post by robformal »

Hi, i 've discovered recently that this great forum is back again. I love the material that you share here. I'm really glad for being part of it. Thanks
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Welcome back to you guys who have rediscovered!
Lan Di

Post by Lan Di »

Hello everyone!
sleepycomics

Post by sleepycomics »

Hey all, owner of sleepycomics.com here. I can't believe I didn't even know about this forum for one year. I found the link on Trifecta3's website.

Lots of super awesome content! You pointed me to some sleepy KO scenes I missed out on.

This forum also gives me great relief, because it means I don't have to worry about saving every bondage scene I come across, because you guys are already on top of it!
carlos1976

Post by carlos1976 »

hi,i was member of this forum in the former version ,so when i saw it was back,i came here quickly,i hope to post some artowrks too...greetings
if you like my work,and you want to see more of them,my gallery is here : http://carlos1976.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Welcome guys!
ShibaKita

Post by ShibaKita »

Hi :O
Last edited by ShibaKita on October 10th, 2018, 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Good to have you here! Welcome!
TNM

Post by TNM »

Hi, it's been a long time since I last registered in a forum, but I started long ago in one I think we all remember.
I'm quite sure I won't be around here much as I have many things to do but I'll try to participate and be of help whenever I can.
You know me in DA by another name, I am using the initials of my original nickname I used for all DID related things before :)
I'll see you around!
Zorro

Post by Zorro »

Hey there. This is Zorro, I used to be a member on some previous incarnations of this site. Finally tracked it down again and hope to be with it a while. I'm even working on some fan fiction, since I don't draw so well. 'Ciao!
Clone

Post by Clone »

Hello all! Visited this site for a while, and finally decided to join. I've always wondered, why is this site called western civilization? Sounds like something from a history textbook.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Welcome Clone! Well the site name stems from it's first incarnation. Gambit decided to start a board that was more centered around DiD in Western cartoons rather than Anime which was covered tremendously by the old AVGDiD board. So the name just kinda stuck after that even after we adopted Anime and manga content as well.
Tatakae Genshijin

Post by Tatakae Genshijin »

Feels great to be back here, this site is back and better then ever! :D
yance

Post by yance »

Hi, everyone. How's it going?
I just rejoined this forum again. Good to be back and see this forum back again :)
Tactictock57

Post by Tactictock57 »

Hello