Welcome

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

Mog

Re: Welcome

Post by Mog »

Good to have the board back! I'm back, lurking as always!
Commissions are OPEN! Clock below for more details:

http://otherkin-studios.deviantart.com/ ... -476901613" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kat

Post by Kat »

Hello, just posting my intro I guess. I wish I could say I'm a familiar face but I've only just now been introduced to this board. Before this the only places I was really a part of were ADIDAS and Deviantart.

Um, not sure what else to say. I'm 20, a college student, and live in the United States. I'm interested in being here because hardcore realistic bondage doesn't appeal to me as much as the fantasy of DID and this place looks safe enough not to be into anything illegal.
Last edited by Kat on December 16th, 2011, 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like cats, otherwise don't ask about my name, I already know it's not all that original.
j-c

Post by j-c »

Kat wrote: I'm interested in being here because hardcore realistic bondage doesn't appeal to me as much as the fantasy of DID and this place looks safe enough not to be into anything illegal.
Welcome aboard, Kat! :-*

- JC
wc2bmalin

Post by wc2bmalin »

Like MacArthur, Western Civilization has returned! My thanks to Gambit at Deviantart for the new URL. Now, back to lurking.
angry123

Post by angry123 »

I'm right here
I wouldn't believe it either, really.
The Bondmeiser

Post by The Bondmeiser »

New to the board, thanks for having me.
SuperTailsHero

Post by SuperTailsHero »

Tails Hero here! XD It's been a while since I've been on a DID board. I'm seeing a lot of familiar faces already. :)
mutantoverlord

Post by mutantoverlord »

thanks for ressurecting the board. :D :D :D :D :green:
EndSavior

Post by EndSavior »

Nice to see the board's back. How's everyone doing? I'm EndSAvior. Looking forward to seeing awesome art.
Xanadia

Post by Xanadia »

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hi and also say that myself and surely a lot of others really appreciate the efforts of everyone here to both get this board going and provide it with content. I've been a longtime lurker here and there, but I'm hoping to get a bit more involved. Can't draw but hopefully I can get a fanfic or two out, or give some positive comments at the very least.

Thanks to nandah especially since it's been my RPing with him that's helped give me enough courage to step out and say hello, you're a heckuva guy. And I'm also, like Nandah, a lover of mummifications and especially girls wrapped up in ropes, so expect anything I do regarding fics or RPs to be heavily biased in that direction, haha.

Anyway, thanks again and great job on the board!

-Xanadia
kirby

Post by kirby »

glad to be home

Post by Guest »

Glad to be back!
Interrogator

Post by Interrogator »

It's good to be back.

Post by Guest »

Hello everyone glad to see the board back. I was on the old board but I have no artistic talent so I did not say much I'm hoping to get some commissions done if I do I'll post them.
chris601

Post by chris601 »

Good to see to everything running OK.