Extraordinary Zubat

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

Extraordinary Zubat

Post by Aquarionoid »

Zubat is here! Zubat is on the case! They call me the wandering hero, Extraordinary Zubat!

As I am trekking through this old toku classic I figured I might as well post whatever DiDs I come across that are worth posting. To kick off the topic here is a cleave gagging from episode 9 featuring sole-female character Midori. Complete with kidnapping (because the Dakar organization naturally hates Ken), a candle burning a rope that suspends the damsel, spikes down a well, the hero surviving point-blank submachine gun fire, rescuing, and even on-screen ungagging. Keep in mind that I had to watch this from a raw on Pandora.TV, so quality isn't exactly high, if anyone is interested it is being fansubbed.

This could be the most interesting part of the episode if you ignore the fisherman that uses his fishing rod to throw grenades or his boss who wields a hook claw with guns. This was uploaded with Imageshack, so be sure to save it if you like it because it could break at any time.
Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Miho

Re: Extraordinary Zubat

Post by Miho »

looks like a pretty nice scene, nice find
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

great cleaves
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Well look what episode 13 gave us:

Complete with a basket-headed archer and ricochet arrows.
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Wow, nice OTM. BTW do you have the videos or the links to the videos? Thanks in advance.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

The entire series was uploaded in raw at Pandora.TV:

http://en.channel.pandora.tv/channel/vi ... 0&page=139" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Most of the episodes can be found in that first link and all you have to do is progress by clicking either the video (there are numbers there so you know which episode is which) or the page (you have to click the page itself, otherwise you jump five). Episode 14 had to be reuploaded, good thing you said this when you did because I was about to watch it today and once done I would have deleted the link in my bookmarks.

http://en.channel.pandora.tv/channel/vi ... d=41281620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I should probably mention that episode 13 also had another scene (with tape gags) but half of them were guys and everyone was elderly so I did not do it. Episode either 2 or 3 had a tied-but-no-gag situation with Midori. Upon realizing that Inazuman Flash comes right after that ep, I will keep that link around for a while. 8)

In addition the first ten episodes were subbed by the same folks that subbed Kamen Rider Amazon, Daigoro vs. Goliath, Raiga, and Ultraman Neos.

http://www.hinotori-fansubs.com/forum/v ... b55bb3c854" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to your other classic Japanese tv series scenes.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

It is from legendary mangaka Shotaro Ishinomori, best known as the creator of Cyborg 009, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Kikaider, and Inazuman among many others, so naturally it will be a good watch for anyone wanting something entertaining as long as you don't hate formulas. I should also mention that episode 14 does have a DiD scene (well technically two), but it is so damn weird that you have to see it for yourself to believe it. (I am certain hammers cannot act like boomerangs)
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Well look what episode 17 gave use, complete with kitchenware throwing dopplegangers and a nazi that wears a cheetah mask!

Hard to get other pics because she was with three guys and a bomb.
Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Well look what episode 21 gave us!

Complete with a marksman mob boss and a goofy killer chef. Episode 19 had a brief suspension and an even briefer handcuff scene, but I couldn't get decent pics. DiD goldmine this series is.
Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Marathoning the series today and will hopefully finish tomorrow, that way I can finish other stuff. With that here is a suspension scene from episode 24:

Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Now episode 25 delivers with a DiD tied to a pole:

Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Well I just finished the series. There is one more in ep 29, but she was too young so I made no pics. And that is it! Gotta admit this series was fun. 8)
Last edited by Aquarionoid on August 10th, 2014, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Really nice scenes you found there. Thanks for sharing.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

No prob, this series is an under rated classic.