New DID Blogs

This is for FAN ART of comic book and manga characters!

Moderator: Suicide

Torpedo184

New DID Blogs

Post by Torpedo184 »

Hi all, Torpedo here (formerly Torpedo585 over at DeviantART) My DA account is no longer active and everything has been deleted, sorry. I've gone back to Blogger with 3 new blogs, two of which would relate to this here forum ;) One is a project I've been involved in for about 7 years now and is mainly restored comic book stories and snippets, all involving some form of DID/DIP. A lot of them I previously posted to the Yahoo groups I was in (c3c & d4d), but have improved the scans since then. The bulk of the stories are from the '40'-'50's but I do go up to the current year (or will, eventually) Two series I'm currently posting are drastically improved scans from a Spanish site, as well as new Mary Marvel scans :D Recent posts are all new & are not featured at Yahoo (except the MM stories.) You can view that link here : http://damselpreservationleague.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My other DID blog involves (or will) a lot of the stuff I featured on DA but with new & edited stories and art. It'll also carry some of the art I couldn't feature on DA for obvious reasons :| I just launched that one a few days ago here: http://mydarkhollow.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Both blogs are still somewhat "under construction" as I fine tune them ;)

Special thanks to Erikson for reminding me that I have an account here and I hope I posted this in the right place :S

~Torpedo
ghostz

Re: New DID Blogs

Post by ghostz »

great ones :)
scarface

Post by scarface »

Cool stuff. I love those scans you got there. Oldschool DID at its best.
Torpedo184

Post by Torpedo184 »

Thanks! I'll be mixing it up from time to time with both old school stuff and newer stuff. And what I haven't rebuilt from the poor 'net scans I've found, I can get from my actual comic books. I still have about 25GB to sift through & work on!
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Thanks for the high quality scans of the Koolaid Man issue! Been looking for better scans of that for a while! Love the blog all around!
Torpedo184

Post by Torpedo184 »

You are most welcome Suicide! The scans are from the book I finally got from a very good friend of mine. I upgraded the yellowed pages as best I could ;) As for the blog, thanks a bunch. I try to cover every aspect of DID, from the basic tie-ups to hypnosis, there should be something for everyone :D