Assorted Manga Scans

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

disguiseartist1

Re: Assorted Manga Scans

Post by disguiseartist1 »

Nice find on Siren. I was trying to find the series to see if it had a bondage scene after I watched the live-action TV show adaptation and saw the part where the heroine gets knocked out and gagged. I was hoping the scene was in the manga too and am glad to see it is! :D
disguiseartist1

Lupin Kozuou Chapter 5

Lupin Kozou Chapter 6

Ieon

Post by Ieon »

disguiseartist1 wrote:Lupin Kozuou Chapter 5
Oh nice, had the raws for that, but didn't know it was being scanlated. Nice find.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
alexrio35

Post by alexrio35 »

My gosh, you cannot believe how long I've been looking for these scans! Finally struck gold when I got my hands on ebook versions of these manga. It just feels like a load off my chest to finally see these scenes in it's entirety! Please enjoy! :D

AKB0048 - Heart-gata Operation Volume 1
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Kousoku Otome no Seikatai Volume 2
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Last edited by alexrio35 on March 21st, 2016, 6:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

alexrio35 wrote:AKB0048 - Heart-gata Operation Volume 1
Holy shit, been looking for that for years as well. Thanks a lot.
alexrio35 wrote:Kousoku Otome no Seikatai Volume 2
Only a couple weeks on that one, but thanks again!
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
alexrio35

Post by alexrio35 »

Ieon wrote:
alexrio35 wrote:AKB0048 - Heart-gata Operation Volume 1
Holy shit, been looking for that for years as well. Thanks a lot.
alexrio35 wrote:Kousoku Otome no Seikatai Volume 2
Only a couple weeks on that one, but thanks again!
No problem! Gotta contribute when you can after all. :D
disguiseartist1

Isn't AKB that pop group? What is going on there?
alexrio35

Post by alexrio35 »

disguiseartist1 wrote:Isn't AKB that pop group? What is going on there?
Well, from what I can gather from reading the 1st volume, it seems to be your typical magical idol girl group in a school setting. Everything starts off as normal, then the monster of the week shows up and they beat it with their magical singing powers,
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Finally finished putting all the scene details in the list(UGH), so hopefully it's a lot more helpful now. Next up is something far more helpful and interesting when my stiff neck/back recover from inputting countless values over several weeks. ;_;
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Beelzebub

Post by Beelzebub »

More helpful than this Ieon ? I think that list is nearly perfect for 1 man Project.Great work.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Here's the helpful thing I was talking about. It's a torrent of my ENTIRE collection of manga scans as of 3/28/2016. I figured it would be good to put it all up so people can help find any odd inconsistencies with my list and know for sure what scenes I have. Also good for backups in case my house detonates or something. Please enjoy and seed if possible. I won't be offering this in any other fashion as it's more than 12gb. If anyone else wants to reupload it somewhere, that's fine by me. Please bear with any slow seeding issues in case I have problems on my end.
Magnet link(Just go to "Add Torrent Link or something like that on your torrent client and copy/paste it): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3c431fac995973988a61571aa27c7dbba7a01434&dn=Ieon%20Manga%20DiD%20and%20Bondage%20March%202016

Edit: Oh, and expect more explicit stuff in there. I do a tiny bit of censoring on rape/violence by cutting some pages in my usual posts, but this folder is everything as it was originally.
Edit2: Ah, and most of the files with "edit" at the end were made by strangerinthecorner from his thread here.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
hollowalex

Post by hollowalex »

Great job!!! I think that people from deviantart need to take with you an example and make own archives their great work!
alexrio35

Post by alexrio35 »

Damn Ieon, you are hella dedicated! As always, thank you for your amazing work! :D
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

many thanks
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

downloading and will help seed when its done :)