Let the headaches begin

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

Ren

Let the headaches begin

Post by Ren »

Well then, like I mentioned in the welcome thread I am willing to try my hand at some art for those who want it. Although I should let you know my stipulations.

1.Give me something to work with. If I am to do anything I need a reference wither it be art work, photos, etc. However, if you just give me a vague list of details I will take this as being given creative liberties. Oh, and don't skip out on details, no matter how tiny they may be.

2.Show patience. I'm going to say this right now, people who can't show patience piss me off, so if you don't I may very well delay your request or even up right give up on it.So the moral here is be patient.

3.My choice. I do have right to choose who I'll do art work for so don't go complaining if I chose one persons request over your's. Its all a matter of what I like and what I feel like doing at the time.

4.Gratitude. Show some appreciation for receiving art work from me, because for all you know I could have had more important things to do but had decide to work on your request. Also if you don't like the art don't complain, I did mention that I'm not that great so what you get is what I can do to the best of my abilities.

Well then, I think that about wraps things up. I look forward to your requests.
Rae

Re: Let the headaches begin

Post by Rae »

Best of luck with this darlin'.
You know, to start, so that you at least have a sample here, would be to go do the Monthly theme.
Just a suggestion.
I am Keori or Corrupted from AVGDiD and the previous Incarnation of WC.
I do Requests sometimes so feel free to ask~<3
Just keep in mind that I am PICKY
Ren

Post by Ren »

I might as well, Its good practice.
Foxer35

Post by Foxer35 »

Been looking for reference pics of two characters of mine, if you're willing to do something more or less from scratch.
Chris

Post by Chris »

I think I got one if you intrested how abut Penny in the classic tied up and gagged on the railroad tracks as an extra for Lana Lamore latest picture with her driving the train of coruse I understand if you don'tit
Yami

Post by Yami »

Well Ren if you want to ever thought of drawing furries? If so then here are my characters Cassandra Cow, Lizzie the Lizard and their adopted kid Kyle Fox. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3924279/

In this pic Cassandra and Lizzie loves to be tied up and gagged so they often have Kyle take a roll of duct tape and have them both tied up and gagged with duct tape. So if you want to do this request that'll be great but if not it's understandable dude.
Ren

Post by Ren »

Alrighty, I'll PM the three of you regarding my decision.