August: Cheetara

"This Months Theme"

Moderator: Suicide

Wave Xeno

Re: August: Cheetara

Post by Wave Xeno »

lostonezero wrote:Image

Classic Cheetara and Pumyra^_^
The level of detail here is kickass!!! Keep it up LOZ!
rach

Post by rach »

wasnt Pumyra a kid in the cartoon???
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

You're thinking of Wilykit. Pumyra was a later addition to the show. :)
rach

Post by rach »

Suicide wrote:
You're thinking of Wilykit. Pumyra was a later addition to the show. :)
xD oh yah
erikson

Post by erikson »

awesome work LOZ! now if someone would do pics of Mandora, Chilla, and Willykit all my fantasies will have been fulfilled :D
godzilla713

Post by godzilla713 »

Here is my additions a simple picture of Cheatara http://tjmcmullan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4862nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and Cheetara captured in Mumm Ra' liar http://tjmcmullan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4865al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yami

Post by Yami »

Nice work Godzilla.
Nandah

Post by Nandah »

Okay, here's my addition. A lineart so far: I wanted to wait until Suicide colored it, but he won't be able to finish it before the time is over, so I'll go ahead and post the b&w version. Hope you enjoy!

Suicide

Post by Suicide »

And one more before we close it out!

Didn't get the background I wanted but it came out good.
Enjoy!
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

*WARNING: THIS 'SIGHT & SOUND' STORY CONTAINS ALL OF THE FOLLOWING THEMES AND MORE WHICH MAY CAUSE EXCESSIVE EXCITEMENT TO THE READER:

- sexy, anthropomorphic catwomen (Cheetara & Pumyra) kidnapped, bound & gagged multiple times
- hot jungle babes (Willa & Nayda) kidnapped, bound & gagged multiple times
- multi-layer gagging
- gratuitous descriptions of bondage & T&A
- gloating, dastardly villains
- monster peril

*IF YOU SUFFER FROM A HEART CONDITION OR OTHER SERIOUS MEDICAL PROBLEM, READING THIS STORY MAY BE INADVISABLE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Whew! Talk about cutting it close! Well I know I'm slipping this in just before the end of the month, but I didn' want to let the Cheetara theme month pass by without making a contribution, even if this isn't art and it's not 100% done like I wanted it to be:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9SDIU1WV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (Download ThunderCats: Maids for the Mutants)

The link above is to a downloadable 'story package' I've been working on off-and-on since last November called ThunderCats: Maids for the Mutants. This is actually only an unfinished version of it, but it's about 85% complete, so you can consider this a preview of the final prodcut. The basic story is complete, but some of the bells & whistles are still missing, some technical problems have to be fixed, presentation has to be cleaned up, etc. What exactly are these 'bells & whistles' you ask? Well, you'll just have to download it, read it and see for yourself! I can promise you though that you've never seen a bondage fan-fiction done quite like this! I set out with the intention to make something really different, and I think I've succeeded in at least that department. If you enjoy the original ThunderCats series and bondage (and would you be in this topic if you didn't? ;)) then I think you'll get a kick out of this titilating tale. I made an effort to keep this as faithful to the original show as possible (well, aside from the ridiculous amount of bondage and some mild adult themes!) and to make this as humorous and entertaining as it could be. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know how you like it thus far. When I finally get the finished version done, I'll be posting it here in the stories section as well as on my Deviantart page, so stay tuned for that as well.

Oh, and there's one more thing I should mention. Even once I post the finished version of this story package, that won't really be the final version! Why? Because all along since I started this project, I've had the idea in mind to enhance the story visually by including artwork depicting the various bondage scenes! For that purpose, I plan to sponsor a contest on Deviantart with substantial cash prizes to attract as many bondage artists as possible. I haven't worked out all the particulars yet as to the amounts, contest dates and such, but I do hope to make this happen sometime before the end of the year. Now with the contest, I'll probably have prizes for just 1st-3rd place, but any artist who does a pic for it can have their work incorporated (with their permission of course) into a new version of the story package regardless of whether they win or not! With any luck, this will generate many great pieces and turn this into a fully fleshed-out bondage adventure!

Finally I just want to say how much I enjoyed this month's theme with one of the hottest cartoon chicks of all time and the amazing pics of her shared by LOZ, Gambit, Suicide, and others. It was especially cool to see both the old and new version of her get the treatment. Too bad there wasn't even more participation, but these contributions were pretty awesome all the same. Farewell Cheetara month! I'll miss you!
Miho

Post by Miho »

great pics all, this was a great theme month