The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by Nephenthal »

Kattobingu wrote:Update of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: episode 98 shows Yuzu recuffed, hands in front. Here are some caps:

This has to be one of the longest damsel scenes I've seen in a long time. This one has lasted what six episodes presumably with 99-100 being a combination hour special this week where the scene ends I assume. No gag in the previews though it does look like she's sitting in a chair, but that angle near the end is so hard to judge from. She is also in some flashy yellow lighted room, but I'm assuming that gray around her is part of a chair in the previews. She was also nodding with a smile on her face which I'm guessing that it might have been at Reiji, but there is only a close up so can't really tell. There's a possibility there might be one, but I'm certainly not crossing my fingers or holding my breath. Have to wait until Saturday.

Certainly not going to hold my breath about there being a gag scene. There could be one in 99 though I doubt it since in the previews there was a shot of her ungagged near the end. They certainly had a chance to put one in there awhile back and didn't. Yugioh continues to disappoint me when it comes to damsels in distress, but wow didn't expect her to be recaptured.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Justice League vs Teen Titans is out :)... not many DID scenes but nice design... specially Raven
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Archer S7 TV1

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kattobingu

Post by Kattobingu »

Update on Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: episode 99 is the conclusion of Yuzu's DID scene. But since she ends up being spirited away and her whereabouts are unknown, there's a chance of another scene with her. In the meantime, here's a low-quality cap I got from watching the episode on a livestream:

ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Archer S07 TV 2

ImageImage
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

WINX CLUB: The Golden Butterfly-Bloom gives Stella a magical gag for telling a young Faragonda about her future. Yeah, the shows on Nick Jr. now on Sundays, and screw Nick for removing Miraculous from the lineup.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Archer S7 TV 3
Image Image Image Image
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Archer S7 Ep. 4

Malory is kidnapped by Barry and is in underground bunker cuffed and night masked.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

and in ep 5 we have and will continue in next ep
Image Image Image Image Image
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

and ep 6

Image Image Image Image Image Image
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Anyone remember the Freakazoid episode "Candle Jack?" if so, there's a lot of CiD in that episode when Candle Jack ties someone up if they say his name. I don't want to post it on YT, but I'll try it on Dailymotion soon.
Dodoman

Post by Dodoman »

There's a Flintstones special where Wilma and betty get bound and gagged with stamps
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Unfortunately I cannot view this link, but it is said to be a teaser where Nami is kidnapped in Movie 13.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEIoSkqypAY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can anyone view this unlike me?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Nephenthal wrote:Unfortunately I cannot view this link, but it is said to be a teaser where Nami is kidnapped in Movie 13.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEIoSkqypAY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nope deleted, but checking a trailer from movie 13 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzFXgfX15Ec" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; i can only see that all of them are captured by golden tentacles... anyway the movie will be out on july 26 :)
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

ghostz wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:Unfortunately I cannot view this link, but it is said to be a teaser where Nami is kidnapped in Movie 13.

nope deleted, but checking a trailer from movie 13 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzFXgfX15Ec" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; i can only see that all of them are captured by golden tentacles... anyway the movie will be out on july 26 :)
Damn YouTube deleting videos. I am hoping that the teaser is true and very much hoping we get to see another gag scene with Nami in it. According to a certain person who leaked the video which is what it is said to be, Luffy cries Nami's name as a masked figure takes her away. I'm assuming she can't talk back either one she is unconscious or two she's been gagged. I'm hoping for the second option, same with you? If we get another Nami gag scene that will be really nice, that is for sure.