Le Ranch (all DID scenes)

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

TheVampirePrincess

Re: Le Ranch (all DID scenes)

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

ghostz wrote:nope
Typical >:(
Nephenthal

Re: Le Ranch (all DID scenes)

Post by Nephenthal »

ghostz wrote:Before someone else starts to check the entire series for other DID or perilous scenes beside that double gag scene, I will spare you that amount of time, because I checked all the eps and the quality of the following caps are HQ.

TV 13
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

TV 15
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

TV 16
ImageImageImage

TV 19
ImageImageImage

TV 22 (Lena and Samantha) I never expected that such a series could deliver a great double gag scene.
gagged scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wtrb2O6olQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gagged scene + rest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRoE9O02q2g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

TV 25
ImageImageImage

TV 26
ImageImageImage
Yeah, you never know where gag scenes will turn up. A lot of people didn't know about the Prism Ark scene when the anime was still gaining traction until someone said something about it on YouTube. But the Le Ranch scene is great though the tie up in Bibi Blocksberg is better done instead of the sloppy tying arms to sides or behind back without tying the wrists. One of my favorite tie ups is in an anime where they actually got smart and tied a bag around the girl's hands to prevent her from removing her gag when her hands were tied in front which was very crafty to see the least. What I'd like to see more of which is almost hardly see is peril gag scenes in anime. They hardly ever appear and it's disappointing since those are some of the most thrilling scenes. There was a mech anime where a girl was tied to the cross on a church rigged with a bomb, but she was rescued before it blew up. Samething happened to another blonde haired anime cutie from the 80's who was tied to a bomb and when the prisoner exchange was complete her captor were going to kill her and her rescuer together. She was rescued before that could happen, but I love scenes like that. They sure get the adrenaline pumping.