Le Ranch (all DID scenes)

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Le Ranch (all DID scenes)

Post by ghostz »

Before someone else starts to check the entire series for other DID or perilous scenes beside that double gag scene, I will spare you that amount of time, because I checked all the eps and the quality of the following caps are HQ.

TV 13
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

TV 15
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

TV 16
ImageImageImage

TV 19
ImageImageImage

TV 22 (Lena and Samantha) I never expected that such a series could deliver a great double gag scene.
gagged scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wtrb2O6olQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gagged scene + rest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRoE9O02q2g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

TV 25
ImageImageImage

TV 26
ImageImageImage
Suicide

Re: Le Ranch (all DID scenes)

Post by Suicide »

Welp, beat me to it. :P Oh well. It's a great find! Kinda wish the redhead got tied up at some point in the show.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Maybe there will be a second season sometime
RySenkari

Post by RySenkari »

Did some research and apparently this did get dubbed in English, or at least a short promo clip got dubbed in English (by the group that did Code Lyoko and Wakfu), but I'm not sure if it's premiered anywhere. Apparently Teletoon got the rights to it in Canada but I haven't heard anything out of there as of yet.
scarface

Post by scarface »

With those series you often have at least one episode with kidnappers or some type of gangsters. This time we were really lucky to have such a great scene. Kinda reminds me of the Bibi Blocksberg cartoon. Most episodes are not even action apssed and then you a have a great DID scene thrown in.
I wonder if this company is the same who did the Famous Five cartoon. The artwork looks similar to that one. I wonder which other cartoons they did to surprise us with. :D

Before I forget. Thanks a lot for posting this.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Well it could be, but it looks similar to Tara Duncan too. Anyway it's great that we have it :D
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Wow, I still can't believe that such a grade A++ scene came out of a girly cartoon about horse riding! :lol: Just goes to show you never know where the great DiD scenes are gonna turn up!

I really love this scene what with the OTN gags, 2 girls gagged, and BOTH of them getting an on-screen gagging! You almost never see that in cartoons! The black cloths used for their OTNs are a nice change of color from the usual gag colors we normally get too. In particular, that one shot of the girls' gagged faces staring at each other just after the villains lock them up is GOLD! :D Many other great shots in this scene too. I just wish their gags had stayed on longer or that at least the baddies would have re-gagged them at some point. Also it would have been better if their hands were tied, but that's a minor quibble considering how good this scene is. :)

As for the rest of this series, well it's what I would expect from a show with this theme: not much DiD. But hey, I'll take one FANTASTIC double gag scene out of a girly horse-riding cartoon any day! :lol:

Thanks ghostz for giving us the rundown and sharing your clips of this outstanding scene!
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Thanks, and you are 100% right about that shot of the girls' gagged faces staring at each other, it's GOLD. :)
I'll edit the german version too and add a link here. I'm doing this because lately I decided to check out gag scenes in different languages and compare them, which sound better.
Casual

Post by Casual »

I'm absolutely blown away by this scene. 10 out of 10 in my book. Great work!
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Yep one of the best cartoon gags from these new series
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Checked season 2 and unfortunately this (ep 6) is the only scene in all 26 eps.... good thing the 1st season delivered that amazing gag

ImageImageImage
scarface

Post by scarface »

Yeah suicide mentioned in another thread that this season is a bummer. Anyway the gag scene from season one is one of the best cartoon did ever made, so I don't complain.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

yup, same here
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

I don't think the youtube links work anymore.

Did that shirtless blonde guy get gagged too by any chance?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

nope