Lair of the Girltaker is gone

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

Girltaker

Lair of the Girltaker is gone

Post by Girltaker »

It was a tough choice, but I decided to take down and delete the site.

It seems Topcities is now registered as a malicious attack site, and upon checking everything, I noticed there were files in there that I've never uploaded, and I knew they were suspicious, especially after checking them with AVG Anti Virus.

I can only hope bypassing the warning won't get my computer infected with something or other. But I had to, in order to delete the site. I'm not taking anymore chances.

Whether or not I'll make a new site in the future, I can't say. I hated to do it, but with Topcities and Serverpro's current state, there was no point in keeping it up any longer.

Anyways, I figured I'd let you all know. To those with sites that linked to the original address, you are free to remove them from your links. If I ever make a new site, I will certainly let you all know about it.

Thank you.
It's Got To Go Somewhere... - Come to my art blog, friends.
SnidelyOne

Re: Lair of the Girltaker is gone

Post by SnidelyOne »

Sad to hear that it's gone; used to love browsing the site back in the day and enjoying your works. Hope your computer escapes infection as well, viruses can be tricky. :(

Good luck on your future endeavors! :)
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
didlove

Post by didlove »

I think it was one of the first did site I enter D:
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

That's too bad, man. Really enjoyed the site as it was one of the first I went to when I got into DiD. Did you have any luck stopping payments to them at least? Heard you were having trouble with that.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Nezz

Post by Nezz »

There's always freebie places like Tumblr to set up a new site.
My children called me "Daddy". My wife called me "Milien". Now the world will learn to call me... NOX...