The Extraordinary Adventures of Jules Verne (Ongoing)

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Suicide

The Extraordinary Adventures of Jules Verne (Ongoing)

Post by Suicide »

A new Italian cartoon depicting a young Jules Verne in a steampunk 19th century world going on grand adventures. Pretty fun premise and we have a some DiD in it as well so far!

Episode 03 - Scogliera di Oban
The crew is betrayed by two of their fellow adventurers on this trip and are tied up in a cave that has a slowly rising water line. Among the crew are the adventurous Amelie and another lady in the background with the rest of the crew. Luckily most of the focus is on Amelie and Jules and we get to see Amelie's tied hands the most out of the rest! She's able to kick of Jules's belt buckle so he can use it's hidden blade to cut his bonds and free the team.

I will keep an eye on this one as they air. Only 6 eps in so keep your fingers crossed for more!
ghostz

Re: The Extraordinary Adventures of Jules Verne (Ongoing)

Post by ghostz »

Great job finding the eps so fast :)
scarface

Post by scarface »

Her eyes in the third picture... Nuff said. So lovely. Thanks for alerting this show for us suicide.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Episode 09 - Carpazi
In this episode some crazy robot builder kidnaps Amelie because she reminds him of his dead wife who he is trying to resurrect through a robotic automaton. He kidnaps her using a giant bat robot and straps her down so he can start siphoning her brain or her voice or something to place into the robot. It's hard to tell exactly what his plan is without a translation but that seems to be gist. The important part is her straps are plentiful as is her struggling:

SnidelyOne

Post by SnidelyOne »

Wow, I love the damsel's look! That would be awesome if she got more scenes; particularly a gagged scene. :D

As it stands though that's a pretty good yield so far; thanks for alerting these! :)
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scarface

Post by scarface »

Thanks for the update, I agree with the post above. She is really cute and a full treatment would be awesome. I think there are something like 26 episodes so chances are not so bad I guess.
smbss

Post by smbss »

Is there anywhere someone can watch this? I found some 30 sec episode ads on Youtube.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Yeah she'd look great with a full treatment but I'm also just happy the show is delivering her into DiD. The show is also doing very well with fan reception so it's likely another season could get picked up after the initial 26.
Flyingfoxman

Post by Flyingfoxman »

heh, the Sci-Fi Channel did a live show with this kind of premise way back when. Don't remember if that show had any DID. Guess people just think of Jules Verne this way.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Yeah JV pretty much INVENTED steam punk with his books. So it fits for an adventure show for him.
Nandah

Post by Nandah »

Actually the real Jules Verne was an intrepid traveller in his youth. He's known for flying from his city and stowaway on ships so he could travel around the world. He actually applied a lot of this travel knowledge on his novels, just take 20.000 Miles, Travel to the Center of the World and Around the World in Eighty Days as clear examples of it.

About the show I like the DiD scenes so far a lot, but also feel pleased of the whole look of it. Hope we can get subs soon, I'd love to actually follow it and not just the scenes.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Episode 11 - Charleston
As the title suggest Jules and the team travel to Charleston South Carolina in the throws of the American Civil War. Jules convinces a crew of Confederate soldiers that he's on their side by helping ransack a ship that has a Union Captain and Amelie on board. To convince them he ties the two up to a tree in the swamp to let the waters (or gators) take them. But of course Jules slips Amelie his belt buckle to cut her ropes free. But it seems she's having trouble as the swamp is almost over taking them before she finally cuts free.

Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Episode 17 - Sahara
The title once again explaining the plot, Jules and the crew head to the Sahara Desert. While their they found out that a bunch of raids by bandits have been orchestrated by two members of the people who invited them on the expedition. The group are captured by the traitors and the bandits and lead to march through the desert in a classic tied up row of prisoners. Even Amalie's pet lemur is not spared the rope. Once they arrive a big fortress construction the villains bind their feet and set a load of dynamite to destroy the fort and the pesky heroes along with it:

Probably the best DiD scene so far in both situation and bondage.
Enjoy!
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

I agree :)
scarface

Post by scarface »

Great update. Those scenes do not even need a gag to be good, because the tie ups are well drawn.