Hi Hi!

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

Birgu

Hi Hi!

Post by Birgu »

Hello to all! I'm sort of way overdue to joining this by a good year or two XD.

So probably about 1..maybe 2 people know me here, but my deviantart name is Birgu, and while i'm not talented in drawing or anything unfortunately, i'm sort of a frequent commissioner of D.I.D pieces, so chances are if you've poked around deviantart for a bit, you've seen at least something that i've commissioned from an artist = ). I generally lean to video game game-over scenarios, but I tend to mix a little too. I actually joined the really old avgdid board also..riiighht before it closed =_='''

So since my start to commissioning about a year and a bit ago, i've managed to branch my commissioning to artists and places outside of deviantart to cover a wider variety of artists. it also kinda means that a lot of what I commission never gets shown any further than my own email box...and the amount of it is stacking up.

So hopefully here i can share with you guys the commissions that i've had done =D. I won't be posting any pieces that are currently on deviantart already with the well-known D.I.D artists (respect purposes), but I will be posting the bits that are either really obscure to find, or don't exist in galleries at all if that's ok = ). There's quite a bit, so i'll try and post regularly-ish, but not so often as to spam up the board = p

Nice to meet everyone ^_^
Aquarionoid

Re: Hi Hi!

Post by Aquarionoid »

Welcome to the crew, don't be a jerk and you should do well here.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!