Daphne Blake in Bondage & Hit Girl in Dire Peril

This is for FAN ART of comic book and manga characters!

Moderator: Suicide

Torpedo184

Daphne Blake in Bondage & Hit Girl in Dire Peril

Post by Torpedo184 »

Just posted the latest teaser for the new Scooby-Doo team-Up series, but just the detail panels for Daphne & Velma's peril, bondage & quicksand scenes :D These are from issue #3 now out ;) http://damselpreservationleague.blogspo ... easer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I also was able to score the latest issue for Kick-Ass 3, issue #6 (my comic shop only had the one copy :| ) The issue waxes on Mindy's early training ;)but also Hit Girl still in prison but the issue is LOADED with her straight-jacket scenes. My copy is the one with her & Big Daddy on the cover (which is my favourite of the variants...) There is also hypodermic usage on her at the end of the book that sets the story up with a Hell of a cliff-hanger! I should have the new scans up by Tuesday next & will link to it at that time ;)
ghostz

Re: Daphne Blake in Bondage & Hit Girl in Dire Peril

Post by ghostz »

nice find
DiD Rulez

Post by DiD Rulez »

Awesome find, daphne looks lovely dress as a bat and tied up :)
http://didrulez.deviantart.com, full of damsels in distress drawings, turtlenecks and socks wearing damsel, oc girls and superheroine. Feel free to check it out :)
Torpedo184

Post by Torpedo184 »

Thanks, even though I still had to adjust the scans (my scanner can get pretty bright...)

@DID Rulez, I'm taking the Daphne/Batgirl concept one step further & doing up a drawing of her in the bat girl outfit, but trussed up better, gagged & in some form of peril :D The comic did not have a panel showing her boots so I'll draw those up on the fly ;) Should have that posted to my DA page sometime week next ;)