Sun Vulcan

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

Sun Vulcan

Post by Aquarionoid »

I can sense right now a few of you are probably going "Awe damn, Aquarionoid is making another of these toku sighting topics again isn't he?" :lol: Time for another DiD sighting topic in tokusatsu, specifically for Super Sentai. Kicking off the topic we have episode 5 where Denziman's main villain Queen Hedrian is revived as a cyborg with what my roommate describes as a "metal afro" by Black Magma. Why? They want her to make sacrifices to their god who is called Black Sun/Sun God/Black Sun God/Omnipotent God/Morgan Freeman/whatever the hell the hell it is. Said sacrifices are a pair of women being chain tied to poles:

Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Aquarionoid

Re: Sun Vulcan

Post by Aquarionoid »

Episode 8 presents a random store clerk, the main heroine, and said heroine's robot duplicate in cleave gags.

Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

I love the cheesy villainess outfits. Is there a place this scene is available to watch? Or is it torrented?
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Unlike the previous four sentai series this one is subbed! A torrent exists on nyaa and there is a playlist on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 8Bkzw1GdkA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am watching from a different source though.
Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

The three person squad that has a ton of fandom. Will be looking to watch soon as can. That and finish up KR Gaim.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Episode 16 brings up a dilemma, is this a cleave gag or an OTM gag? Well apparently they can double for both! A teacher gets restrained while a robot duplicate teaches her class to hate the heroes.

Sadly no full body image, that outfit was not half bad. :(
cicisaur

Post by cicisaur »

In the first image is a cleave, in the sacond a half-cleave (the superior lip is off the gag)
Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

Related to Sun Vulcan news but not DiD seen that a Vul Eagle Figuart is coming. More cooler then Tommy overused coming. (Need a Dragon and Kiba to get their asses kicked by Vul Eagle and Akaranger)
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

I find it amazing 17 episodes in and not one episode has a plot for the red ranger. It does not help this is the only series where the red ranger is switched out.
Florentina

Post by Florentina »

I have edited two of the Sun Vulcan Episodes

Episode 5
Image Image
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ol3z ... p/Sun5.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Episode 8
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2jo43 ... 5/Sun8.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

thanks
Florentina

Post by Florentina »

You're welcome.
Finally i edited also the Episode 16

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
http://www.mediafire.com/download/75lec ... lcan16.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

thanks
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Episode 37 gave us a chloroform scene with an esper.

Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Episode 49, the penultimate episode and the last DiD of the series, Misa gets kidnapped by Hedrian to be used as a sacrifice until her hearts rusts and she dies. Misa is rescued in the next episode.

Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.