DID potential series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

scarface

Re: DID potential series

Post by scarface »

I guess this will be a movie? Those prodcucers should make a series, so we have plenty of DID out of it. :D
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Lupin III part 5 is currently ongoing, you can watch it on Crunchyroll
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

no scenes yet in the first 2 eps
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Oh, I'll keep an eye on it.
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

I wonder if Fujiko gets a blindfold treatment in this one.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

did this series Attila & Yunna ever air ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXmxQO5XWGM
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

i know gegege no kitaro the series of 2007 have some scenes but is hard to find in torrent or youtube
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
Doofalicious

Post by Doofalicious »

KidsClick, a TV block that airs assorted cartoons during the week (Miraculous Ladybug, the lame Disney XD version of Max Steel, Angry Birds etc.) just debuted two cartoons on their weekend block Mecard (a.k.a. Turning Mecard) & The Legendaries. The former is a South Korean cartoon which is basically Yu-Gi-Oh with small talking cars from another world. (I sadly wish I was making this up, it sounds like something even I wouldn't make, and I've made a lot of really weird -inators). It actually aired already back in 2015 and has at least three follow-up series, but just debuted here in America.

The other is a French cartoon adaption of a comic called Les Legendaries about a fantasy world where everyone was turned into kids, or something (I'm not 100% sure, Norm's translation software isn't the greatest).

Mecard has at least two recurring girls with the hero's classmate being relatively cute, although highly unlikely to be in peril, since he kinda has to hide his double life from his friends. The Legendaries features an attractive girl mage/princess and an magical elf girl.

Will keep an eye on both, but of course, not promising anything.

KidsClick is available online on it's official website, or can be watched Sunday through Saturdays in syndication on "this TV" from 6-9 a.m. (M-F), & 7-10 a.m. (weekends).
"Never stop believing, or something."

Suicide

Post by Suicide »

The other is a French cartoon adaption of a comic called Les Legendaries about a fantasy world where everyone was turned into kids, or something (I'm not 100% sure, Norm's translation software isn't the greatest).
Sweet they made an animation of Les Légendaires? Been checking that comic for years now. I believe the elf girl (Shimy) gets chained up in the comic at one point. The art style is fantastic. Hope the show delivers and is available somewhere soon.

youtu.be/oR4TlYqO_8Q
yetie

Post by yetie »

Suicide wrote:
Sweet they made an animation of Les Légendaires? Been checking that comic for years now. I believe the elf girl (Shimy) gets chained up in the comic at one point. The art style is fantastic. Hope the show delivers and is available somewhere soon.

youtu.be/oR4TlYqO_8Q
Some time ago i saw some episodes from the legendarys that were tempary on a site. I watch about 3-6 episodes and half of them got a DID. No gags but a villian who get tied up in 2 episodes , and the female heroes tied up.
The site i watch it is no longer avible and episodes are hard to find
But these are at least confumd DID
Doofalicious

Post by Doofalicious »

I just became aware of a new animated series called Legend of the Three Caballeros starring Donald Duck and those two other guys hardly anyone remembers the names of. It was released primarily in the Philippines on the Disneylife streaming service, although episodes can be found on YouTube and possibly elsewhere online. In addition to Daisy, the show also features a very attractive goddess that helps out the three, and Daisy's three nieces April, May, & June (Yes, they are female versions of Donald's nephews). Only has 13 episodes and has been out since June 9th, so I'm not expecting anything, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Here's the title sequence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyvPVWt6sUM
"Never stop believing, or something."

scarface

Post by scarface »

Oh man I cross my fingers for a scene with Daisy. Did you check any episodes?
yetie

Post by yetie »

scarface wrote:Oh man I cross my fingers for a scene with Daisy. Did you check any episodes?
i manage to check the first 6 episodes but nothing
But there is a potential episode were the nieces are locked in a tower
in the episode : Thanks a Camelot
scarface

Post by scarface »

yetie wrote:
scarface wrote:Oh man I cross my fingers for a scene with Daisy. Did you check any episodes?
i manage to check the first 6 episodes but nothing
But there is a potential episode were the nieces are locked in a tower
in the episode : Thanks a Camelot
Thanks. Locked in a tower would probably exklude the usage of bonds. But you never know.
Kayjay

Post by Kayjay »

Remember this trailer for an upcoming anime (Aru Zombie Shoujo no Sainan) that never made it to production.

Aru Zombie Shoujo no Sainan

Well there's an anime with the same title premiering July 4th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... IWwzSuEnC0

But this version looks completely different from the one from 5 years ago, so there's a destinct possiblity that it could end up a bust.