Need help picking a story

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Need help picking a story

Post by Yami »

Hey guys. I'm currently working on a story for Furrybound so when I get done with that I will work on a new story. The problem is I got ideas floating around in my head I don't know which one to do.

1) Kyles Swimming Lessons: Kyle Fox goes to a community pool that is full of anthromorphic fish women whom, like many girls, find him so cute that he gets cuddled. From goldfish women, dolphin girls, octopus ladies, which will also introduce my Shark OC Sharkaleen.

2) Cassandra and the Autumn Elf: In this story which also involves Hypercat-Z's characters Bubble and Rainbow Bunnies, Cassandra meets an Elf who uses gold powder to make the autumn leaves brown for the fall. But she learns the elves have a mysterious gold supply shortage so she goes with him to help solve the mystery.

3) Kyle's Mansion: Kyle finds out he has inherit a mansion by his late parents and their fortunes so now he owns a mansion and of course Cassandra and Lizzie turns it into a BDSM mansion club for them and their follow bondage models. But someone wants to get rid of Kyle to take over the mansion.

So those are the ideas floating in my head. You can see where I am having trouble picking which one to do after the one I'm doing for Furrybound. So post comments here and which ever story gets the most comments that's the one I'll do.