Christmas came early for me this year!

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

Christmas came early for me this year!

Post by Aquarionoid »

This took a couple months on the /a/ draw friend threads to get, but I did it! I got a request in by a very talented draw friend! Aika Sumeragi (Agent Aika version) in Sailor Venus's outfit! With a reasonable tape gag! In full body! Only modification I'd give is to make it a little more clear she's wearing high heels, but the reference pic I gave didn't have that so that is entirely my fault. :P Once I can this colored it'll be golden!

Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Yami

Re: Christmas came early for me this year!

Post by Yami »

Sweet can't wait for the color version.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

A sort of color fag (that is what the person calls himself) liked the drawing and was kind enough to do the coloring! And it was extremely good! And I got two gag colors out of it!

This needs proper music.
Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Update! You guys remember last year when I made a request with Escaflowne's Hitomi Kenzaki? Well, a very nice color artist named Lilium was kind enough to give the picture some much needed color! And I got two different colors of underpants out of it! Since this is a SFW board I'll leave them in links. Striped and white, enjoy!