Ein Fall fur TKKG

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Daikinbakuju

Re: Ein Fall fur TKKG

Post by Daikinbakuju »

ghostz wrote:Any scenes yet, some eps are out
Where to find them?
scarface

Post by scarface »

Watched them on german television. There is only gid stuff. Kidnapped female characters only get locked up. Very disappointing
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

15. Gefangen in der Schreckenskammer
https://youtu.be/MDcP6dv8ox0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regarding the GID scene, only 1 boy gets gagged ?
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

ghostz wrote:15. Gefangen in der Schreckenskammer
https://youtu.be/MDcP6dv8ox0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regarding the GID scene, only 1 boy gets gagged ?
Oh well, better than nothing. As long as the boy is cute, Quality over quantity as I always say.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

The Shadow Dude schools in Germany needs revamping.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Did any new eps air, or nr. 17 is the last one ?
scarface

Post by scarface »

In total there are 26 episodes. The air date is still unkown. But I doubt that we will see any "real" DID anyway.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Ok folks. Here is a little update for TKKG. I know that in the end of may this year we will get the rest of the first season. So we will get nine new episodes according to fernsehserien.de. Some of them even got short summaries and for the non german speakers I can tell that the blonde girl Gabi gets a tie up scene. I don't have any pictures of the tie up itselfs, but its written in the text, that bank robbers tie her up. All I have for now is a preview picture where one of the villains grabs her.

With a little luck we soon have a new full treatment, but she finally gets tied up at least. In this case the show has been a let down so far. Let's cross our fingers for a good scene.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

thanks for keeping an eye o this one... we waited a very long time for the remaining eps... so yes fingers crossed :)
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Good lord, this show is a mega cocktease.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

scarface wrote:Ok folks. Here is a little update for TKKG. I know that in the end of may this year we will get the rest of the first season. So we will get nine new episodes according to fernsehserien.de. Some of them even got short summaries and for the non german speakers I can tell that the blonde girl Gabi gets a tie up scene.
Based on the synopsis, it's an animated version of this story:
scarface

Post by scarface »

Yeah good find. I don't know too much about TKKG audio cassettes, but I think the changed the plot a little. In the audio version Gaby gets kidnapped by the gangsters and from what I have read on fernsehserien,de she gets tied up during a bank robbery and then the kids follow the robbers into their hideout. But I can't tell for sure
I actually realized that all episodes of the show are adapted from the audio cassettes, but I think they made it way more kid friendly. The old audio stories where pretty violent for kids sometimes. But I actually have to listen to some audio episodes to prove that. I will try to find "Who kidnapped Tim's mother" to find out any differences. In the cartoon show she was only locked up. I will see if there are any differences. If they refer precisely to the audio versions we may get a full treatment.
Furthermore there is at least a very small chance that get the following episode.
The chance is really small, but episode 24, and 25 are not listed yet. Since there are 185 audio stories we would be very lucky to get this one. This would be like winning the lotto. :-)
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

It would suck if Gaby is only tied up during a bank robbery and left behind.

Does it specify if she is taken back to their hideout?
scarface

Post by scarface »

Well the description is kinda weird. The language is a little bit uncommon. It's also very short, like three sentences. From what I understand the boys find her tied up in the bank where she was left by the robbers and then they hunt for the bad guys. But maybe she gets recaptured, I don't know. I will listen to the audio if I can find it somewhere. In this case I listened to another audio story and it differs from the story in the cartoon show a little bit. Some characters are missing, but the overall plot is quite close to the original story, I think they wanted to make it easier to understand who the bad guys are. I'm talking about the "Who kidnapped Tim's mother" for that. With this facts in mind there will be changes in the other cartoon episodes aswell.
Furthermore I checked fernsehserien.de and the other 2 episodes are listed. Unfortuneately not the one where she gets tied up, gagged and blindfolded. I don't think that there will be a second season, so this one will most likely never get a cartoon adapation. I can be sure about this, because she show was already produced in 2005 and after 11 years I don't think that they reboot this. With a lot of luck they do this maybe in the future with new drawings, but this is just a blind hope of mine. Anyway, we will get this tie up for sure, even though It will probably be very short.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Like I said, this show is a Mega Cocktease.

I remember reading a German review (via Google translator) for the audio tape of "Heißer Draht nach Paradiso" and the first thing the reviewer says is "another Gaby kidnapping", implying that she gets kidnapped a lot.