Changeman

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

Changeman

Post by Aquarionoid »

Super Sentai DiD reporting continues from that one weirdo that makes the rest of you look more sane in comparison. ;) So yes, Changeman, aka that one sentai series nobody bothers to finish subbing, starts off its DiDs with episode 6 in which Change Mermaid and Change Phoenix (white and pink rangers, respectively) getting entangled in vines by the gozma space beastman Maazo.

The scene ends when the former throws a chair (stool maybe?) at the ceiling. She should the major league. :P
Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Aquarionoid

Re: Changeman

Post by Aquarionoid »

Episode 12 has Sayaka aka Change Mermaid getting caught in some tentacles by the space beastman Banba.

Quite a bit of upskirt shots this episode. That and Firefox spell check doesn't recognize upskirt as an actual word.
Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShibaKita

Post by ShibaKita »

Nice work, quick question do you have a list of sentai shows you have not checked? I don't mine checking out a few ones while I wait for game of thrones to come back on lol.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

If it came after Changeman I have not seen it so that list extends from Flashman all the way to Ninranger (however that new series is spelled).
ShibaKita

Post by ShibaKita »

is there a list you have posted that i could check out? :O with ones you've done and ones you still have left?
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4941" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That topic could use a sticky.
ShibaKita

Post by ShibaKita »

sounds good i'll start with Ressha Sentai ToQger and work my way to older ones :)
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

If you (or anyone else) is interested my roommate is doing a series of Super Sentai reviews on the Henshin Justice Unlimited forums since we both watch 'em together (we're both mecha anime and toku fans). That way you can get a good idea of what the older shows are like. I warn you he gets nerdy.
ShibaKita

Post by ShibaKita »

sounds fun, tbh though I've never watched anyou actual sentai lold grew up with power Rangers. But ironically I noticed sentai usually has my favorite damsels the "main heroine tough chick" kind of deal, and not too serious
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Episodes 17 and 18 have Shima and Change Mermaid, respectively, tied in chains by semi-rogue-but-not-really villainess Queen Ahames. I put them together since these two episode made a two parter.

Episode 16 had the space beastman warrior Gilba using hairy tentacles to ensnare an alien girl named Sakura, but since I am watching these with VHS level quality it was so derpy I could not get a good shot. Because her voice made the villains calm down it was a wasted opportunity for a gag scene, but oh well.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Episode 26 has Change Phoenix being suspended by red ropes and her legs chained:

http://v.pps.tv/play_31M9RZ.html#from_splay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Around 11:05. Give her some credit that escape scene was badass.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Now that's an impressive looking tie up for tv show!
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

I forgot to post a link for those that want to see this in their entirety:

http://v.pps.tv/splay_161684.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Neo Juste Belmont

Post by Neo Juste Belmont »

Semi-rogue? I object to that. Ahames is one evil mother****er. The pitiful thing is that when Shima was tied up, she's... using a MAN voice...

Good thing we have Sayaka getting tied up in the next episode to make up for that.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Episode 43 has Nana in a glass crystal case having her powers siphoned from her so Giluke can turn from a ghost into a vampire starting around 11:45:

http://v.pps.tv/play_31M9S6.html#from_splay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Change Dragon also gets a GiD scene first for those interested.