Fanart: Gingaman DID (GingaPink Saya)

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Neo Juste Belmont

Fanart: Gingaman DID (GingaPink Saya)

Post by Neo Juste Belmont »

You think I'm done with the Sentai DID? Here's a new one, by Geekling again, now involving the 22nd Sentai Seijuu Sentai Gingaman. Well obviously, it's the sole girl, Ginga Pink/Saya.

http://shinbloodytears.deviantart.com/a ... -524401128" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy!
Miho

Re: Fanart: Gingaman DID (GingaPink Saya)

Post by Miho »

cute damsel here
Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

Ah so Saban's dick chop happens again. The funny is Lost Galaxy's (gingaman's sabanized) song can pop in ones head. That and th fem yellow in that showed all she could b in a spoof movie. This is very nice.
Momoyoy

Post by Momoyoy »

Sailornapper wrote:Ah so Saban's dick chop happens again. The funny is Lost Galaxy's (gingaman's sabanized) song can pop in ones head. That and th fem yellow in that showed all she could b in a spoof movie. This is very nice.
There was dick chop in Daiaranger, Kaguranger (to a lesser extent), GogoV, Timeranger, and Gaoranger. The yellow rangers in Ohranger, Carranger, and Megaranger where all female. There hasn't been a dick chopping (at least not from the yellow rangers) since Hurricanger which, coincidentally, was when I found out Power rangers was based off a Japanese show.
Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

Well we never got Dairanger. The Mechs yes, Kibaranger Yes, but that was it among the monsters. Kakuranger was Alien and after watching think was legit 4 guys 1 girl. White was tee Pink of the series. The rest pretty much. Ofcourse Kyoryuger is gonna get it via the rush. KyoryuCyan and KyoRyuViolet were guysvfirst and know Saban will cut all of that and go to the girls. Await what do If do ToQer.
Momoyoy

Post by Momoyoy »

Well I can forgive that because those suits where used by females eventually. It's a shame though because I heard the actor for Cyan male wanted to reprise his role for the English adaptation. Would be nice to see a ranger played by the same person in both adaptations.

How is Dino charge so far by the way? I like the new intro, but I'm hesitant to watch it since I don't think Power rangers is for me anymore.
Neo Juste Belmont

While I'm... a bit puzzled that this goes from pic commenting into PR season discussion (but then again, it's not like my stuff is top grade enough for a lot of discussion)... Dino Charge so far fared very well compared to Super Megaforce.
Momoyoy

Post by Momoyoy »

Neo Juste Belmont wrote:While I'm... a bit puzzled that this goes from pic commenting into PR season discussion (but then again, it's not like my stuff is top grade enough for a lot of discussion)... Dino Charge so far fared very well compared to Super Megaforce.
Your arts not that bad.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Say Neo, /m/ loves Hurricane Blue from Hurricanger, if you ever want a view bump then give her a try. :P
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Neo Juste Belmont

/m/ of 4chan? Hm...

Nanami/Hurricane Blue is one of the best ladies of Sentai, but... personally she's not THAT high compared to some, so she might have to wait.