Looking for a scene OR pictures

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

Stuckman

Looking for a scene OR pictures

Post by Stuckman »

Hello guys (and gals)!

I'm trying to find some pictures OR clips of tentacles either wrapping a woman's lips shut OR unwrapping them with the suction cups snapping off her lips. I know there are some scenes out there but just can't put a finger on it. Thanks to anyone in advance.
Momoyoy

Re: Looking for a scene OR pictures

Post by Momoyoy »

Does this count? http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2i0y0 ... art-2-2_tv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 03:09
Stuckman

Post by Stuckman »

This is good. Thank you. Do you know if there are movies? No cartoons.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Stuckman wrote:This is good. Thank you. Do you know if there are movies? No cartoons.
No cartoons... good luck :P
i did see some vids a long time ago on clips4sale from a japanese group but i dont have a link
Stuckman

Post by Stuckman »

Truthseeker wrote:
Stuckman wrote:This is good. Thank you. Do you know if there are movies? No cartoons.
No cartoons... good luck :P
i did see some vids a long time ago on clips4sale from a japanese group but i dont have a link

Well if there are cartoons then it would have to do. Its just with all of those "movies" and such, I thought there might have been a scene or so. If you have an cartoons that I can look up, then please send them this way. Thanks.