Tea Sisters!

This is for FAN ART of comic book and manga characters!

Moderator: Suicide

Nandah

Tea Sisters!

Post by Nandah »

Yesterday, Suicide and I were agree about officially declaring the Tea Sisters as a part of our DiD Queens' gallery, since they have already 4 scenes, and in all of them except for one belonging to a dream they're all captured, bound and gagged together, in their short pass across their own book series.

And so, this is my way to celebrate it :D

EDIT: Colored version by Suicide here!: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12967006/teasisters.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Nandah on January 15th, 2012, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yami

Re: Tea Sisters!

Post by Yami »

Excellent work as always.
bunnydelic

Post by bunnydelic »

I was looking forward to this, very nice :)
Last edited by bunnydelic on November 27th, 2011, 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
erikson

Post by erikson »

lovely XD
GammaCast

Post by GammaCast »

Nandah wrote:Yesterday, Suicide and I were agree about officially declaring the Tea Sisters as a part of our DiD Queens' gallery, since they have already 4 scenes, and in all of them except for one belonging to a dream they're all captured, bound and gagged together, in their short pass across their own book series.
Whoa, I didn't realize there were four scenes. I only knew of the recent one and the where they're all on the boat.

Fantastic image though, it's nice seeing them bound in outfits that aren't monochrome jumpsuits. :lol:
Sackerlot

Post by Sackerlot »

Wait, four scenes? In four different books? I only remember two.
Nandah

Post by Nandah »

Actually, there's two scenes in the same book, the boat one. There's the one with all the girls in jumpsuits hands and feet tied up and gagged, and there's another short one belonging to a Violet's dream, when there are all of them except for Violet herself at the top of a staggered pyramid, all tied up without gags. Then, there's the one I just posted, and LOZ reported me of another one this very week. So, yes, four different scenes :P.

I guess that one of us, Suicide, LOZ or me should post that one, anyway.
Sackerlot

Post by Sackerlot »

That would be greatly appreciated!

Mind you, looking up the series online, and I can't quite figure out what relation the group of five girls have to do with the *Thea Stilton* character whose books they appear in. None of them seem to be on the wiki page.
supervaan12

Post by supervaan12 »

according to the official site thhe Thea Sisters have no direct relation to Thea Stilton. They're just really big fans of hers and named their group after her. Also their intrigue to solve mysteries certainly draws attention.
I'll get around to it...EVENTUALLY!---The Procrastinator
Sackerlot

Post by Sackerlot »

That it does!

It's still somewhat interesting that the character who the spin off series is named after seems to feature much less prominently in the illustrations than this five man scooby gang.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Something I've been wondering, I know there are damsels in distress scenes for the Tea Sisters book series but has there been any damsels in distress on the Gromino Stiltion books?
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

There is infact a DiD scene for a love interest of Geronimo Stilton in the book "La Gran Invasion De Ratonia." where she is captured by pirates and has a progressively growing DiD scene (hands behind back > ropes around torso > tied and gagged and hanging off the bow of hte ship!). There was a trailer of it on youtube a while back showing most (if not all) of her illustrated peril. However that trailer has been off youtube for some time and the book has yet to come out in the US so I haven't been able to obtain the scenes I saw on the trailer.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Suicide wrote:There is infact a DiD scene for a love interest of Geronimo Stilton in the book "La Gran Invasion De Ratonia." where she is captured by pirates and has a progressively growing DiD scene (hands behind back > ropes around torso > tied and gagged and hanging off the bow of hte ship!). There was a trailer of it on youtube a while back showing most (if not all) of her illustrated peril. However that trailer has been off youtube for some time and the book has yet to come out in the US so I haven't been able to obtain the scenes I saw on the trailer.
Thanks Suicide.
supervaan12

Post by supervaan12 »

I found the video in question! Happens at about 54 seconds in. Don't know if it's the official site approved one so be aware if it ends up being taken down.

http://youtu.be/zgZCINiCozY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'll get around to it...EVENTUALLY!---The Procrastinator
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Sweet! I thought it lost to the internet Gods! :D Thanks man!