Spiritual Domain: Great Chinese animation DID

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

alexrio35

Re: Spiritual Domain: Great Chinese animation DID

Post by alexrio35 »

Truthseeker wrote: could you be less vague on signing up? i got a cafe account setup but i still cant view anything in his blog. every time i click a link it takes me to a page where it looks like it wants me to sign up and enter the code for one of those blurry images :\
Not really sure what you mean by the blurry images. Could you upload a screenshot so I can see what you mean?

Just in case anyone else is interested in signing-up for the blog, here's a step by step on how I was able to sign up.

FIrst, click here:

Then agree with everything on this page (though user location and promotional emails are optional):

FIll up all necessary information, input your cellphone number to receive the code and confirm it, press sign-in and you should be good to go.
Cbloomfield96

Post by Cbloomfield96 »

Literally the worst sign up page I've ever seen
My account name follows the rules but its still incorrect
My number is correct but won't work
alexrio35

Post by alexrio35 »

Cbloomfield96 wrote:Literally the worst sign up page I've ever seen
My account name follows the rules but its still incorrect
My number is correct but won't work
Well, I did say that it might take awhile to get in. Took me a couple of times too.
alexrio35

Post by alexrio35 »

Quick update: no continuation of the scene in the next episode. Also, it looks like it's released weekly.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Ok so after i signed up for the cafe thing this is what i get when trying to access content on his blog. you can zoom in on the images after clicking on them.

I clicked on Daikuroshi book

it gives me a notice in korean which i cant translate

then it looks like ti wants me to re-register :/

This si what I get when trying to sign up on that page
SnidelyOne

Post by SnidelyOne »

Dang, well if it doesn't continue this week then maybe with another week to work on it it'll be that much more satisfying of a scene. :D
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Truthseeker wrote:Ok so after i signed up for the cafe thing this is what i get when trying to access content on his blog. you can zoom in on the images after clicking on them.
You originally signed up for the Naver blog service itself. That's the page to actually join the GreenRainArt group to see the content. The last error message is because you didn't confirm your alias for the group. Click the button next to "Cafe by the alias settings.......bytes 0/20", do the captcha, then confirm. Should work.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

i tried what you said ieon and this is what i get

i've tried a couple other handles to with the same resuts. do i need to log out of naver first?
alexrio35

Post by alexrio35 »

Truthseeker wrote:i tried what you said ieon and this is what i get

i've tried a couple other handles to with the same resuts. do i need to log out of naver first?
I suggest to try starting from scratch. Create a new sign-up account using the steps I posted and let's see how it goes from there.
dddmmm2008

Post by dddmmm2008 »

Looks like there is nothing in ep 6.
But there should be something in ep 7.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

i managed to get in but they have a topic now aobut us trying to get in there and apparently think its bad :p

Sidenote: Awesome this scene is going to continue XD. I dont think the youtube channel has updated yet and i cant find the link on the blog. may i ask where its airing that your finding it please,

EDIT: Nevermind, it is on the youtube channel, but it lacks the preview your image shows :(
dddmmm2008

Post by dddmmm2008 »

The anime is originally airing on a video site called Iqiyi. Normally each ep on Thursday.
But you will need a premium account to watch it (which I don't have either). Without a premium account you will have to wait for a week, which means we cannot watch this ep until next Thursday.
gkstmdgns

Post by gkstmdgns »

Truthseeker wrote:i managed to get in but they have a topic now aobut us trying to get in there and apparently think its bad :p

Sidenote: Awesome this scene is going to continue XD. I dont think the youtube channel has updated yet and i cant find the link on the blog. may i ask where its airing that your finding it please,

EDIT: Nevermind, it is on the youtube channel, but it lacks the preview your image shows :(
Naaa. Actually they are amused that their site is known to foriegn guys. So don't worry about it
Cbloomfield96

Post by Cbloomfield96 »

Has anyone got an account on this website? It won't accept my number :(
alexrio35

Post by alexrio35 »

gkstmdgns wrote:Naaa. Actually they are amused that their site is known to foriegn guys. So don't worry about it
Well that's a relief. I thought I offended them or something. :D