The Gagged Hentai Damsels Ultimate Scene List

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Post by ghostz »

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LD6FES8Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As a token of my appreciation of being a member of this cool board i want to contribute to it in a bigger way, so i had some free time in these last few weeks and i created this did list of hentai scenes. You will see that this list is basically made in the same manner (because i'm not very good in creating web pages) as the lists that somedude37 uploaded on this board.
I tried to take pictures in a manner to exclude the nude scenes, but being a hentai did scene it was pretty hard as you will see.
I hope I haven't offended anybody. If any problems might occur with the list, you can write me PM, or my mail. :)
Last edited by ghostz on January 23rd, 2012, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Darkly

Re: The Gagged Hentai Damsels Ultimate Scene List

Post by Mr. Darkly »

Haha this is awesome, thanks for delving into this for us Ghostz.
Cloud2381

Post by Cloud2381 »

Wow, this is awesome! Thank you ghostz! :green:
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

with pleasure
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

You will see that this list is basically made in the same manner (because i'm not very good in creating web pages) as the lists that somedude37 uploaded on this board.
Um...this is more like a slightly modified rip-off of my lists with your name attached to it. And you never asked me if it was ok. So, to be honest, this kinda pisses me off.

As far as the actual content goes, that part is awesome, and I thank you for all the hard work you put in unearthing so many more unknown hentai scenes for us. But it's kind of uncool to take someone's work and use it as a template for your own without asking them first. Especially when that person has already declared their intention to make the very same thing quite a while ago. If you wanted to make your own list for these scenes, that's fine, but you should have asked permission before using mine as a model.

I still intend to make my own version of a hentai gag scenes list at some point, just so everyone knows.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Dude, chill out. You do not own a monopoly on HTML tables. He even gave you proper credit. If you wanna continue and hash this out please do so over private messaging and off the board. Thanks! :P
Suichiro

Post by Suichiro »

I think a little bit of public chastisement does a lot of good. It keeps people honest. However to be fair, credit was indeed given.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Dude, chill out. You do not own a monopoly on HTML tables. He even gave you proper credit. If you wanna continue and hash this out please do so over private messaging and off the board. Thanks!
No, I will not air this out over private messaging only. He is a thief and I'm going to let people know that. That isn't the issue. As I said above, if he wants to make his own list that's fine. But it's not just an HTML table that he replicated, and you know that damn well. He lifted the entire friggin' thing, from the naming style to the way I set up the pictures right down to the filename and the text within the thing. And he didn't get my permission first. He claims he tried to send me a message last year asking if it was ok, and that it got stuck and didn't go through. Not sure if I believe that. Before you ever take anything of someone else's and just alter it slightly and call it your own, you better damn well make sure you get their permission to do it.

Oh, and nice to see you have my back Suicide. I've known you for like, 7 years. Ghostz has been around for what, maybe 2?
Nice loyalty there. I'll remember that.
I think a little bit of public chastisement does a lot of good. It keeps people honest. However to be fair, credit was indeed given.
Yeah, he gave credit. But does it really matter if you credit someone when you take something of theirs and use it without asking? If someone took a piece of your artwork and used it for their own purposes without asking, wouldn't you be a little ticked off about that?
Suichiro

Post by Suichiro »

It happens all the time. Because you let it out on the internet, you deal with it. I have my stuff stolen as well, it's just part of the reality you face. At least you got credit for the work you put in, this time.

I'll give you some advice for cases like this. Despite being technically the one who has the moral high ground here, public opinion will sour on you very quickly if you pursue it further.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

ok let's end it here
i don't want others to start arguing over my mistake

sorry again
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Public chastising it is then.
Oh, and nice to see you have my back Suicide. I've known you for like, 7 years. Ghostz has been around for what, maybe 2? Nice loyalty there. I'll remember that.
Dude all I did was tell you to chill. That's all. I have (and expressed) the opinion that you're flipping the fuck out over a page/table layout that you even got credit for originating. The fact that we've exchanged a few dozen private messages about finding DiD scenes has no bearing on my opinion of you losing your cool over something so insanely insignificant. I like you dude, but even a child can see the immaturity in that post. As well as the above quote. Chill the fuck out. :rolls:

That said you do have a point. Everyone please let this be a lesson to ensure that you have permission to use such things from the people that provided them and try not to assume as such. I'll leave it open for any replies on the matter but the more asinine it gets the quicker it'll get locked.
Gambit

Post by Gambit »

Well, looks like this happy topic will be closed. I don't think it's that bad to "copy" and "help out" with this list. If the two can come to an agreement, I'd like to ask ghostz to repost what he's done in somedudes thread. It is in fact for the same reasoning and all for the greater advancement of the did community. Credit was given and I hope that both of you can come to an agreement.
A turkey is a bad person.