Infinity Nado - Vietnamese Anime

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

Infinity Nado - Vietnamese Anime

Post by Nephenthal »

It is basically an anime that is like Beyblade except it has a rather decent DID scene in it where Cecilia the blonde haired protagonist female who wears the short green dress is captured when she is defeated by a villain. Of course unlike after the Hillary scene which was a rather mediocre DID scene which was the only tie up DID in Beyblade, why they did not include the part about the van door opening up in the English version is beyond me, Cecilia does end up being tied up crucifixion style to a cross. These shots are from Episodes 13-14 from Season 2. There's another scene where the three males and Cecilia get tied up altogether for a brief time. The tied up is rather lazy though and that happens in Season 3 in Episode 15 I think.

Got to love villains that like their damsels to be throne candy. Now I regret passing looking through this anime the first time I came across it. I still need to check through Season 1 to see if there's any DID in it and any of the missing episodes from Season 3 that i haven't already streamed. Last episode I found from Season 3 was Episode 38. From the looks of it, Season 3 isn't over yet. Episode 38 just debuted October 23rd 2016. The person hasn't updated their list so I haven't been able to look at Episode 39.